Micah Simon, BYU WR who beat us

Note to OP:

When starting a thread I like to ask myself a few questions just to see if my post is thread worthy. Thought I’d help you out.

1) Is it interesting?
2) Is it funny?
3) Is it controversial?
4) Has it been discussed already?
5) Have there been versions of my post already posted?
Answer those questions and if you still think it’s thread worthy, go for it.

But this one sucks. It falls under #5. And, it’s taken way out of context. 🤦🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️👊🏼

2 star whose only other offers were Air Force, Gambling and Bucknell. Blew by our 2 high 4 stars
like they were nailed to the ground. The story of UT football this decade.

He didn’t blow by anyone...AT blew his coverage, Warrior missed a tackle to end the game and AT walked his azz down like he stole something. That blown coverage wasn’t what lost the game, it just came at the absolute worst time. We left 3 touchdowns on the field because of bad reads and late throws. The OLhelped is run for over 250 yards. We are going through growing pains caused by glaring roster insufficiencies caused by the sh*tty star chasing Jones did. And then jones’ philosophy of “lighter more athletic Ols” blew up in his face. Give Pruitt the time he needs. The roster flip is happening. I said this earlier...we are playing 9 freshmen. Our Freshmen and Sophomores look more like SEC players than our Juniors and Seniors...not counting Bituli and Taylor. Give it time.

Note to OP:

When starting a thread I like to ask myself a few questions just to see if my post is thread worthy. Thought I’d help you out.

1) Is it interesting?
2) Is it funny?
3) Is it controversial?
4) Has it been discussed already?
5) Have there been versions of my post already posted?
Answer those questions and if you still think it’s thread worthy, go for it.

But this one sucks. It falls under #5. And, it’s taken way out of context. 🤦🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️👊🏼

I just plain don't get why folks complain about a thread topic. No is forcing you to participate.

He didn’t blow by anyone...AT blew his coverage, Warrior missed a tackle to end the game and AT walked his azz down like he stole something. That blown coverage wasn’t what lost the game, it just came at the absolute worst time. We left 3 touchdowns on the field because of bad reads and late throws. The OLhelped is run for over 250 yards. We are going through growing pains caused by glaring roster insufficiencies caused by the sh*tty star chasing Jones did. And then jones’ philosophy of “lighter more athletic Ols” blew up in his face. Give Pruitt the time he needs. The roster flip is happening. I said this earlier...we are playing 9 freshmen. Our Freshmen and Sophomores look more like SEC players than our Juniors and Seniors...not counting Bituli and Taylor. Give it time.
We respectully disagree that our underclassmen are contributing more to our team than we are.

Signed,
Ty Chandler, Jauan Jennings, Marquez Callaway, Trey Smith, Ryan Johnson, Brandon Kennedy, Marcus Tatum, Darrell Taylor, Aubrey Soloman, Joe Doyle, Brent Cimaglia, and others

Last edited:
Jesus, can we just delete this thread. It’s just getting lame now. We got stomped by inferior talent, we get it. There are a billion threads about it. I am just as mad as anyone else, but just getting old.

Except there are people trying to say Georgia St. and BYU are good teams; they ain’t

Even good coaching doesn't prevent mistakes. Kid bit on a move that he should have ignored. Pretty simple. I've told my kids not to do something only to watch them go do that exact thing. Am I a bad parent? (Don't answer that)..... ;)
Just heard on in Finebaum a caller stating we were in 3 deep coverage and not in a dime package on the play given up by A. Taylor. Can anyone confirm this?

Kids change in college. Joey Kent wasn’t highly ranked coming out of high school & Kenny O’Neal was a 5* coming out of JC. Who was the better receiver?

Kent & Price were the best receivers by far yet McCullough & Staley were higher ranked by recruiting experts.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
2 star whose only other offers were Air Force, Gambling and Bucknell. Blew by our 2 high 4 stars
like they were nailed to the ground. The story of UT football this decade.

giphy.gif

Reactions: dduncan4163

VN Store

Back