You are not as bad as you think you are.

MizzouRage

I've seen both games and UT is simply a team that has no identity right now. I still think you'll beat 3 SEC East teams this year, you will eventually wake up.
How the team reacts to the big Florida game will be your real insight to what this team can do.

Mizzou is not as bad as the Wyoming loss and not as good as the West Virginia beat down. Wont know much until the South Carolina game.

To the OP, we are absolutely awful. We got physically whipped by GA State. We needed a safe space after that manhandling they put on us.....

JG seems to be a Red Jersey QB. He is great in practice they say, can make all the throws. But when it counts, he folds like a cheap chair 9 times out of 10.

I've seen both games and UT is simply a team that has no identity right now. I still think you'll beat 3 SEC East teams this year, you will eventually wake up.
How the team reacts to the big Florida game will be your real insight to what this team can do.

Mizzou is not as bad as the Wyoming loss and not as good as the West Virginia beat down. Wont know much until the South Carolina game.
Thanks MizzouRage. Some of us appreciate your optimism. I hope you're right.

I’ll translate for him - “as a fan of one of your East division rivals, I’m thrilled that you suck this year and nothing would make me happier than to see you go 0-12”.

Reactions: jarhead
thanks MR...doing all I can to keep people from jumping into the abyss...:D

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When our fellow SEC brothers are sending their condolences to us then we know one thing........we thought we were going to someone's funeral and it turns out to be ours.

Do you think the elevation (7,200') sapped your second half mojo in that Wyoming game?

A Jeremy Pruitt coached team is visible for all to witness and it’s not pretty at all

VN Store

Back