Just saw Finebaum on Golic and Wingo.....Yikes!

I really wish the websites would just ban all the negative BS being spread by all of the armchair QBs within our fanbase. Listen, we had BYU beat if Taylor or Warrior do the job they were taught. We would be 1-1 with a bad loss the previous week. None of these people have been in the locker room to know about the culture they like to talk about. The team is fighting, the coaches are fighting, and the fanbase is letting them down. Nobody within Volnation wants success more than they do, so let the process play out. You have a guy who is a Football Coach for Life, at the helm and he will produce if you give him a chance! You are rebuilding in the SEC - the toughest conference in America!

GO VOLS!!!
LOL, @ you thinking us losing Saturday rest on the shoulders of 2 players. Fanbase is letting them down?

WTH.gif
Fanbase didn't half ass through a game and get beat by a Sunbelt team.

Reactions: sona and zydane47
Oh and Finebaum had Super Troll and world class Clickbaiter John Adams on his show yesterday saying
that Fulmer can't wait to fire Pruitt and name himself head coach!?!?!

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
I really wish the websites would just ban all the negative BS being spread by all of the armchair QBs within our fanbase. Listen, we had BYU beat if Taylor or Warrior do the job they were taught. We would be 1-1 with a bad loss the previous week. None of these people have been in the locker room to know about the culture they like to talk about. The team is fighting, the coaches are fighting, and the fanbase is letting them down. Nobody within Volnation wants success more than they do, so let the process play out. You have a guy who is a Football Coach for Life, at the helm and he will produce if you give him a chance! You are rebuilding in the SEC - the toughest conference in America!

GO VOLS!!!

We'd have won had our QB actually did his job correctly found his open WRs instead of checking down if the first read wasn't there. We should've been up by 10 going into the final minutes of play and then the Taylor/Warrior debacle wouldn't have been an issue.

Alas, our QB has two reads, his main target he has decided he is going to throw to when he comes out of the huddle, and then to the check down. We won't win any games with that kind of crap play.

Oh and Finebaum had Super Troll and world class Clickbaiter John Adams on his show yesterday saying
that Fulmer can't wait to fire Pruitt and name himself head coach!?!?!

One thing Adams is right about, we are the most loyal fans out there. I just saw a post from someone on here, this university doesn't deserve it's fans. True. Call us gluttons for punishment or masochistic, but, loyal is the best, we care, we want to be proud, and we keep waiting no matter how bad.

Reactions: overseasorange2

GO VOLS!!!
The fan base has been awesome—they showed up big and loud for the BYU game (yet another loss). We should be 2-0 right now. There is no way to spin it otherwise.

This morning in the Memphis Commercial Appeal sports section Mark Giannotto is already calling for Tennessee to dump Pruitt and move on. Wow.

Ears Pawl smells blood and he's going after his pin up Poster boy Pruitt, who only 2 months ago had him on a parade to TrailerPark Heaven as bamers next head coach!

So which is it, Pawl? Is Pruitt the next Tyde coach or is he crap and going to get fared next Monday?

Not gonna try to paraphrase, didn't catch all of it, but national TV discussion on how bad we kind of suck is not "Optimal"!

At this point I think Pruitt is gonna have to pull a rabbit out of his hat to save his job! JMO and I am a long time sunshine pumper!

giphy.gif

It's only going to get better from here. Effort against BYU was solid though not spectacular, and would have been a win without the epic choke by our defensive secondary and a few other critical mistakes. Let's see how the rest of the season plays out. I haven't given up, that's for sure.

GO VOLS!!!

plus one

Not gonna try to paraphrase, didn't catch all of it, but national TV discussion on how bad we kind of suck is not "Optimal"!

At this point I think Pruitt is gonna have to pull a rabbit out of his hat to save his job! JMO and I am a long time sunshine pumper!

giphy.gif
I think Pruitt will be here through his contact, at least.

Reactions: NATHAN05
At this point what difference does GAST make? It happened move on. Tennessee is on the hook for a lot of money not including whatever hire they’re going to make. Whether it’s bargain or not.

I’d rather take the lumps and see where things fall and not have a revolving door at HC again.

I second this. It sucks where we are. I’ve never jumped on the Pruitt bandwagon because of my BVS, but this revolving door of coaches is NOT going to help us at all. We are not in a good spot and just have to suck it up for right now. Nobody is going to come in here and fix this. Butch got us here and Butch kept his job because of Dobbs.

If we had Dobbs at QB right now, we win our first two games this season. At least we easily beat BYU. But nobody is coming in here and magically fixing our issues. Our coaches are proven in every area and I want to give them time to develop this team before I jump ship again. I just don’t think ripping off a bandaid and putting another one on is going to heal this gaping wound in UT football. It’s going to take serious time no matter the surgeon you put in charge.

I think this coaching staff could bring us into greatness in a couple of years. The real question is if we are going to take the beating until then. If we don’t see improvement the rest of the season, I fear what will happen.

giphy.gif
I think Jeremy Pruitt a dead man walking and will be that way until the time that he's let go whenever that is.

The last football coach for life was General Neyland and he has been dead for almost 60 years.
I accidentally hit the LIKE button. Please DISREGARD.
Here is what I meant to say: Everything in your post is utter nonsense. "Football Coach for Life"? What the Hell are you even talking about?

VN Store

Back