Just saw Finebaum on Golic and Wingo.....Yikes!

Chilmonty

Obviously, ESPN HATES US!
Not gonna try to paraphrase, didn't catch all of it, but national TV discussion on how bad we kind of suck is not "Optimal"!

At this point I think Pruitt is gonna have to pull a rabbit out of his hat to save his job! JMO and I am a long time sunshine pumper!

giphy.gif

Who are we going to win against? Chattanooga? Cause I don't see us beating ANY SEC team. We can't even beat a 2-10 GA State Sunbelt team.

At this point what difference does GAST make? It happened move on. Tennessee is on the hook for a lot of money not including whatever hire they’re going to make. Whether it’s bargain or not.

I’d rather take the lumps and see where things fall and not have a revolving door at HC again.

Who are we going to win against? Chattanooga? Cause I don't see us beating ANY SEC team. We can't even beat a 2-10 GA State Sunbelt team.

We'll beat someone. We're probably a 4-8 team, but I could see this team putting together a complete game or two and pulling off an upset. I just don't think it will happen enough to make us happy or get to a bowl game this season.

The thing about it is, though, if you take the best performances of everyone on this team, we're capable of beating almost anyone other than Georgia and Alabama. If JG plays like he did versus Auburn in that BYU game, we win. If the defense plays like they did against BYU when they played Ga State, we win easy. But we can't seem to get everyone playing well at the same time; we're very inconsistent.

The one glaring weakness is that our O-line has still never shown much with run blocking. Sure, we put up 200+ yards against BYU, but it was mostly the playmaking abilities of Chandler and Gray that got us that; not the O-line blocking. Hopefully, we see some improvement there as the season goes along. Can't be a winning team if you can't win those 4th and 1 foot battles on the line.

We'll beat someone. We're probably a 4-8 team, but I could see this team putting together a complete game or two and pulling off an upset. I just don't think it will happen enough to make us happy or get to a bowl game this season.

The thing about it is, though, if you take the best performances of everyone on this team, we're capable of beating almost anyone other than Georgia and Alabama. If JG plays like he did versus Auburn in that BYU game, we win. If the defense plays like they did against BYU when they played Ga State, we win easy. But we can't seem to get everyone playing well at the same time; we're very inconsistent.

The one glaring weakness is that our O-line has still never shown much with run blocking. Sure, we put up 200+ yards against BYU, but it was mostly the playmaking abilities of Chandler and Gray that got us that; not the O-line blocking. Hopefully, we see some improvement there as the season goes along. Can't be a winning team if you can't win those 4th and 1 foot battles on the line.

This team will go as far as the QB takes them, so far we are what our QB is

When it comes to Paul, it's simply a matter of not feeding the troll.

Back away slowly.

I totally disagree. I think he’s one of the best at just analyzing the game. And he doesn’t hide the fact that he’s ultimately a Tennessee fan.
I did hear the comments on golic and wingo and thought everything was spot on. We’re in a lot of trouble with Pruitt. I didn’t think we could possibly hire a bigger idiot than butch but we are Tennessee after all...and we made the impossible happen.

The line got some push downfield. Gray and Chandler get squat without it. Be happy about it. That was a top 15 defense, last season.

I really wish the websites would just ban all the negative BS being spread by all of the armchair QBs within our fanbase. Listen, we had BYU beat if Taylor or Warrior do the job they were taught. We would be 1-1 with a bad loss the previous week. None of these people have been in the locker room to know about the culture they like to talk about. The team is fighting, the coaches are fighting, and the fanbase is letting them down. Nobody within Volnation wants success more than they do, so let the process play out. You have a guy who is a Football Coach for Life, at the helm and he will produce if you give him a chance! You are rebuilding in the SEC - the toughest conference in America!

GO VOLS!!!

Pruitt and company WILL not be fired during or after this season...
AD Fulmer knows we need stability right now with the program and firing this coaching staff would send a message to all the coaches out there that we are a fan base that if you do not win now you will be fired..NO good coach would touch this job if that happened...
WE have to give this coaching staff TIME....
I know it hurts but that is just the reality of it...
GBO and get better every game....
I AM WITH Y'ALL COACHES AND TEAM....

I really wish the websites would just ban all the negative BS being spread by all of the armchair QBs within our fanbase. Listen, we had BYU beat if Taylor or Warrior do the job they were taught. We would be 1-1 with a bad loss the previous week. None of these people have been in the locker room to know about the culture they like to talk about. The team is fighting, the coaches are fighting, and the fanbase is letting them down. Nobody within Volnation wants success more than they do, so let the process play out. You have a guy who is a Football Coach for Life, at the helm and he will produce if you give him a chance! You are rebuilding in the SEC - the toughest conference in America!

GO VOLS!!!
Lol, so ban people because they don't share the same opinion as you?

And hold on a damn minute, this fanbase is letting the team down? Are you kidding me? 90K people showed up Saturday night after the most embarrassing loss in school history and the fans are letting the players down? Get out of here with that BS, this fanbase has been through nothing but down times with little flashes of good for the last 15 years. There are no bandwagon fans here, just jackasses like you telling people how to feel because their opinion hurts your feelings.

GO VOLS!!!

6561532A-9EFC-43F9-9952-9DEBD6667F29.jpeg

GO VOLS!!!

I accidentally hit the LIKE button. Please DISREGARD.
Here is what I meant to say: Everything in your post is utter nonsense. "Football Coach for Life"? What the Hell are you even talking about?

VN Store

Back