The Atlanta Braves Thread

Here’s how I see it.

The Nats are gonna line up Scherzer for the WC game. We won’t see him till Game 3. We get Stras and Corbin, and their potential game 4 starter is a wreck. And if we want to beat the Dodgers we need all the help we can get. Plus if the Nats choke like always, we probably get the Cubs and they are a wreck. So I’m good with the 1 seed.

There’s a reason why the staff was going after a second freshman QB after Bailey’s commitment this summer, it’s because they don’t trust either Shrout or Mauer.

There’s a reason why the staff was going after a second freshman QB after Bailey’s commitment this summer, it’s because they don’t trust either Shrout or Mauer.
I would say it's more of when Bailey comes in and gets the starting nod one or both of Shrout/Mauer will have entered the portal.

Do we actually trust their judgment on fsck all at this point?

Alright, just need Michael Thomas, Duke Johnson, and Ka'imi Fairbairn to go for 100 points tomorrow and I'll be in business.

VN Store

Back