Soccer & Vollyball are busy again this weekend 9/5 - 9/8

I'm listening but only to try to get the score...which they rarely give...but a butt load of useless information.

Haha exactly. I decided that the score every 10 minutes wasn’t worth listening to her. Her voice is the most annoying voice I’ve ever heard and she rambles on after every point. In other news, we are looking stronger this set.

I'm not sure...she hasn't looked like she was into it when she has been in the match the few times I've seen her. Also looked to have gained that dreaded freshman 15 lbs.
I noticed during the Illinois games she was sitting on the bench beside Gavan. Maybe some type injury!

These announcers are just terrible...the volume levels of the mikes are unequal or the one mike is closer to the loudmouth than the other one. They know nothing about our team suggesting the Andreno is the leader of the team, etc. Just awful and they seem to love our opponent as did the announcers this morning. I wonder if this is a MSU crew?

These announcers are just terrible...the volume levels of the mikes are unequal or the one mike is closer to the loudmouth than the other one. They know nothing about our team suggesting the Andreno is the leader of the team, etc. Just awful and they seem to love our opponent as did the announcers this morning. I wonder if this is a MSU crew?
Worse I have ever heard and the loudmouth is screaming sounds like and I am half deaf! Sound northern to me!!~

Worse I have ever heard and the loudmouth is screaming sounds like and I am half deaf! Sound northern to me!!~

I literally have a migraine from her shouting in the mic the whole time. She goes on and on and on and on. Every time someone makes a mistake she says what they did wrong and 15 things they should have done better. We don’t care!!!!!

Reactions: StrangeVol
Jordan Thompson never got on track for Cincinatti. MSU all over them first set 25-12!!!

Set 2 MSU 25-21

Set 3 Cincinatti 25-20

Set 4 MSU25-20 Match!!

Last edited:
Volleyball vs Michigan State coming up @ 1:30...I hope we get video again...we'll see.

After further review, it looks like we are locked out of the video feed for this match. MSU currently leading in the 1st set 20-14.
Not going well.

Last edited:
Didn’t play Andreno that set and it helped tremendously. Bell and Rowe hit middle. Andreno just isn’t very effective

Vols leading in set #3 22-20! :)

Well damn we screwed around and lost set#3...too many errors back to back to back...gave it away. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: sccshortstop
Every team we played this tournament is ranked well outside the top 25...which is where I expect us to be ranked next week.

Our team has a LOT of work to do!

VN Store

Back