Michigan-Army on Fox

hUTch2002

Wait til next year!
If you aren’t able to watch, it has been pretty sloppy by both teams but Army just went up 14-7 with under 3 minutes to go until halftime. This will be a great game in the second half as the Cadets came to play! Go Cadets!

Is this going to be Appalachian State part 2?

Army about to go up by two touchdowns

Is this going to be Appalachian State part 2?

I don't think this one is as bad; I mean Michigan should beat Army no doubt, but Army has been pretty good for a few seasons now. They took Oklahoma to OT last year.

Reactions: MAD
That flexbone is wearing them out...Nothing more beautiful than watching a perfectly executed option offense at work...Michigan is in trouble.

Michigan's best offense today has been Army penalties

I think you overestimate how much the rest of the college football world cares about us now.
True. And Army isn’t a slouch team anymore. They’ve made tremendous strides the last five years. Army beating Michigan isn’t nearly as bad as losing to Appy St or Ga St

Reactions: malinoisvol
That 3rd quater Army INT on 3rd and goal at the Michigan 5 (and I guess the false start on 2nd and goal at the Michigan 1) was very costly. Not only could it have been 17-7 or 21-7 Army hallway through the 3rd quarter, but Michigan went straight down the field in 12 plays to instead tie it 14-14 at the end of the 3rd quarter.

It was also Army's 2nd pass attempt all game. Why try that then and there inside the 5?

And Army has to punt to start the 4th.

Reactions: Volunt33rs

VN Store

Back