Tailgate Time for BYU (invitation and heads up)

Yes just not a huge one now, was gonna bring grills and all kinda of stuff, but after last week's debacle 2 guys dropped out.

Hey man, I know I told you this, but I’m on the top level and you’re welcome to come by. I usually get one of the spots overlooking the river. I’ll check this board tomorrow morning to update with an exact location, or you can email me at neylandpj@gmail

Reactions: bigorange
Hey man, I know I told you this, but I’m on the top level and you’re welcome to come by. I usually get one of the spots overlooking the river. I’ll check this board tomorrow morning to update with an exact location, or you can email me at neylandpj@gmail
Cool man thanks

These type of tailgates should happen more often..

Shout out to you OJJ
Agreed... I hosted one in Atlanta for the CFA bowl vs Va Tech when Kiffin was here and had some VN'ers come by. And we used to have a big tailgate for home games where I've had quite a few VN members stop by, but unfortunately my buddies decided to stop doing it this year.

Reactions: orangefreak21
Agreed... I hosted one in Atlanta for the CFA bowl vs Va Tech when Kiffin was here and had some VN'ers come by. And we used to have a big tailgate for home games where I've had quite a few VN members stop by, but unfortunately my buddies decided to stop doing it this year.
The one we did for Bristol was epic, hired a DJ and everything... Craziest tailgate ever

The one we did for Bristol was epic, hired a DJ and everything... Craziest tailgate ever
I kinda don't remember our tailgate at Bristol lol. Showed up wednesday and basically went hard the whole time! I do remember the game itself though, so there's that.

Got 4 pounds pulled pork, some chicken, mac n cheese, chips and snacks and drinks... First come first serve. Will post tomorrow close to start time, probably 2pm.

Reactions: bigorange
Im out side g10 where you guys at? Wife and I on sidewalk looking for some water

VN Store

Back