Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heading out in a few hours with my daughter to Knoxville. Can't wait. Any good places downtown or will the UT Book Store be open tomorrow morning for us to get some Vols Swag?
yeah, there's two vol shops off campus. one down at the west end of Cumberland next to the wal mart and one at 17th and Cumberland...and of course the one at the student union or whatever they're calling the new building and...yeah, they'll all be open I'm sure.

Reactions: tomq_123
Heading out in a few hours with my daughter to Knoxville. Can't wait. Any good places downtown or will the UT Book Store be open tomorrow morning for us to get some Vols Swag?
Not sure about the book store, but there's a store called "nothing too fancy" near market square that has some cool stuff. T- shirts are good, and they used to have some really awesome stickers.

I guess it would have been funny if the GM would have called him the "N" word.
Of course not, but us Ole white guys need to be real on this...there’s no word thrown at us that has the same effect of powerlessness and directed hate. You can snarl “cracker” with bile and drool coming out of your mouth...and it’s kinda funny.

giphy.gif

I’m back... 14-1

UT 31

BYU 17

Jennings will have the boys rolling. He’s taking this team over and cutting out the dead weight. It’s his team now.
Good night man... I thought you were too far gone. Now you’ve got the victory Saturday? 😂

If you want food then go to Stock 'n Barrel or Sweet P's. Downtown Grill & Brewery is good as well.

Reactions: tomq_123
Of course not, but us Ole white guys need to be real on this...there’s no word thrown at us that has the same effect of powerlessness and directed hate. You can snarl “cracker” with bile and drool coming out of your mouth...and it’s kinda funny.
Nah, it's a double standard. I don't care about what he said actually. I just don't like the double standard of some getting away with racial slurs and others don't. No place for either IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back