Hurricane Dorian

The Weather Channel has a crew on Abaco Island, Bahamas but it' too dangerous to broadcast right now. They will when it calms down.

Latest update has Dorian: Cat 5, 185mph winds, 910mb, moving west @ 7mph.

I'll make a guess it easily drops below 900mb, 887mb maybe.

The Weather Channel has a crew on Abaco Island, Bahamas but it' too dangerous to broadcast right now. They will when it calms down.

Latest update has Dorian: Cat 5, 185mph winds, 910mb, moving west @ 7mph.

I'll make a guess it easily drops below 900mb, 887mb maybe.

Still moving west. I’ve watched some videos on twitter and feel for the people a lot of tears and prayers being asked.

Radar showed a jog north. We shall see in a couple of hours if it means it’s gonna start it’s turn.

Getting close to the point of no return. 😪 still going west with another “wobble” hopefully not a trend.

It will be interesting to see if Tennessee gets any rainfall remnants from Hurricane Dorian.

It will be interesting to see if Tennessee gets any rainfall remnants from Hurricane Dorian.
There is a slight chance that the mountains see some rain, but the rest of Tennessee won't see a drop from it due to the wind direction cutting off moisture.

Any chance Dorian restrengthens again after it leaves Freeport?

We left Sunday afternoon and only went 70 miles west of Cocoa at Davenport-just off I-4 near Hanes City and stayed until this morning. Our house was ok. When Dorian hit Stuart and Melbourne it was a Cat 3. It was a Cat 2 late Tuesday. It will probably hit Charleston, SC and the Outer Banks, NC.

A former student of my fiancé’s was evacuating Savannah when her car hydroplaned and she crashed into a tree. She succumbed to her injuries early this morning. She graduated in 2017. My fiancé is understandably devastated.

A former student of my fiancé’s was evacuating Savannah when her car hydroplaned and she crashed into a tree. She succumbed to her injuries early this morning. She graduated in 2017. My fiancé is understandably devastated.
Awful. You always think in terms of the storm being what's dangerous; not the evacuation.

A friend of mine in Greenville went and got her 88 year old Mother from Hilton Head. 2 hours after they got back to Greenville, she fell and broke her hip.

Condolences to your fiance, MG.

That's terrible. Especially since Savannah ended up fine*.

*In laws live there.

VN Store

Back