Virginia Tech lost to James Madison...

James Madison is also a FCS school. They are lower than the FBS.

Lower by those standards only...that James Madison team would beat at least 4 SEC teams and probably at least 6 ACC teams. Very well coached and knew what to do and when to do it. Don’t feed me that FCS and FBS BS!

And won the ACC. There is always hope fellas we can still turn this ship around. Trust me that loss was unforgivable but we can bounce back. Go Vols keep supporting them even at Rock Bottom.
And this is the SEC not the ACC. A BIG DIFFERENCE!!!

And won the ACC. There is always hope fellas we can still turn this ship around. Trust me that loss was unforgivable but we can bounce back. Go Vols keep supporting them even at Rock Bottom.

I wont flame ya bro.....I've been actually following Tennessee (die hard following) since I was a kid in the Andy Kelly days......but dadgum its really getting hard. I've been dating/married to my wife since 2008 and she sports the orange and loves hosting saturday parties down here in gator land, but she literally has no clue why we love Tennessee so much and my stories of old are getting just that.....old. I'll continue with my game watching and wearing my orange. But I'm killing myself with my blood pressure and anger caring so much.

Hope CJP can out scheme our DL deficiencies. Otherwise we are going to need 35 pts per game, and better win turnover battle. This D is going to br Sunseri 2.0

Yeah. For some reason this reminds me of critical Bill's take on coprophilia. "It wasn't bad, kinda spongy."

I know...and Saban lost to La Monroe.

I just don't know how you overcome lack of coaching game plan/fundamentals and player effort in one week. I mean, if it were one thing to point to...but JG mismanaged the game at all critical junctures, Chandler couldn't hold onto the ball, OL couldn't block, DL couldn't penetrate, LB's other than HT (where the hell was Taylor...looks like he's back to typical form), and DB's took bad pursuit angles and DB's got manhandled by Ga St WR's blocking. JJ, DWA, Grey and Henry T, and certainly Cimaglia were about the only bright spots. I do believe we've got really good asst coaches, and we can't have missed on all that talent...many other schools do better with much less, which is why I put more on coaches inability to prepare game plan and coach fundamentals. So, I do think it's possible to turn it around...but I just don't see it.

So what you’re saying is we need to make sure not to schedule James Madison in the foreseeable future?

VN Store

Back