Tailgate Time for BYU (invitation and heads up)

my wife and I are coming in for this game..have no clue where to park and have no idea what g10 is lol ,,we gonna wing it I guess

my wife and I are coming in for this game..have no clue where to park and have no idea what g10 is lol ,,we gonna wing it I guess
Can park at civic coliseum and ride a shuttle over to Neyland cheap. G10 is parking garage in between Thompson Boling Arena and Neyland

Its almost here guys, and i am doing my annual tailgate and have decided on BYU September 7th. I will be in g10 and I'd like to extend an invite to Volnation members, football, basketball and baseball forum users, forums which i often post (and make many mad). I Will keep in touch as it gets closer, as to exact plans like I did for Bristol VT game, Cal, UCLA, and other games. THIS IS ALSO AN OPEN INVITE TO BYU FANS! Any of you who may be lurking, or heading to Knoxville, this is for you also. I will have food, adult beverages, regular beverages and some snacks, no charge. Tips though, are welcome(and appreciated). Not trying to make money, just wanna talk some sports, laugh alot and have fun. Kickoff is 7pm and I'd like to start near 2pm and go until close to 6pm to allow time for people to get to their seats for pregame. More to come...
@OrngeJuiceJones You still putting on this tailgate? I would love to come by if so. Just gotta get off work early enough.

Never mind, didn’t see your recent posts 😝I’ll try my best to make it. Thank you for the hospitality!

VN Store

Back