102,455 for BYU

Wow it's on ESPN? So the whole game EVERYONE is going to hear just how bad and down this program is and how we got our teeth kicked in at home by Georgia State. It will be more salt to the wound. The broadcasters will have a field day. They'll talk about it all game.

The damage has been done.

I will be watching from my bed and use it as sleeping material.

I have lost all hope and faith in this team and this program. Saturday will be the final nail in the coffin. Only because it's being broadcast on ESPN. Now everyone can witness it first hand and see it live.

This will be a national embarrassment. I'd be embarrassed to show my face after Saturday night.

75k. Anything more than that would be an excellent crowd when you consider what happened against GA State.

Wow it's on ESPN? So the whole game EVERYONE is going to hear just how bad and down this program is and how we got our teeth kicked in at home by Georgia State. It will be more salt to the wound. The broadcasters will have a field day. They'll talk about it all game.

The damage has been done.

I will be watching from my bed and use it as sleeping material.

I have lost all hope and faith in this team and this program. Saturday will be the final nail in the coffin. Only because it's being broadcast on ESPN. Now everyone can witness it first hand and see it live.

This will be a national embarrassment. I'd be embarrassed to show my face after Saturday night.
I'll listen to the game on BYU Radio since they're superior to Bob and Tim

Reactions: Vfl2407
I know I will catch "you know what" from some of you guys, but understand I am a season ticket holder and I am as disappointed as anyone. The effort seemed to be as disappointing as anything to me. I understand the frustration, anger, and disappointment, is a byproduct of passion. However, I have to wonder what effect the negativity from Volnation (as a whole, not this forum) has on recruits and of course the pundits love it. Yes, the recruits take noticed of possible immediate playing time, etc., but the Twitter blast, message boards, half filled stadium, etc., how does that fair with them? And again, the pundits love to hate us. I am going to the BYU game and have been looking forward to it for months now being that it is a night game on ESPN with a national audience. BYU will have a lot of fans. Personally I would love to see a near sell out, and to show the national audience, the players, and the coaches we are true fans that will continue to stand by our team regardless of the first game disappointment. I believe they will play better (hard to play worse) and I think a great crowd with a win would go a long way in the locker room and change the perception of TN fans nationally.
Good for you!

There are multiple posts calling for boycott already. When fans call for boycotting games they have lost focus. Look, if UT keeps losing, any such boycott isn’t going to be the cause for change, losing is. If the Vols start winning in the midst of such boycott, such boycott isn’t going to effect change either. Boycotting games won’t bid well for UT, much less the fan base.

Last edited:
I have tickets but will stay home and #emptyneyland until they show something worth expending my entire day to.

On a side note it’s just blatant robbery to charge $12 for beer.... makes 0 sense from a marketing standpoint.

Tickets are getting super cheap on Stubhub. People who don't normally get to go to games will end up snatching them up and keeping the stadium from being empty. It will just be that sad 60-70k with holes everywhere, if we come out and start tanking early, will quickly drop to 30k as people who paid $25 dollars for tickets will have zero qualms about leaving early.

Reactions: 08Vol
I don’t think the players and the coaches deserve our support this weekend after that poor effort against Georgia St.

We’ve been patient long enough, stop giving your hard earned money away to the games and eventually, the administration will get the hint.

They could give all the Dorian evacuees free tickets and they still wouldn’t hit 102k this Saturday.

At this point in time, they’d be better off scrapping the metal bleachers and installing 70,000 actual seats. That place won’t see 100k anytime soon.

I know I will catch "you know what" from some of you guys, but understand I am a season ticket holder and I am as disappointed as anyone. The effort seemed to be as disappointing as anything to me. I understand the frustration, anger, and disappointment, is a byproduct of passion. However, I have to wonder what effect the negativity from Volnation (as a whole, not this forum) has on recruits and of course the pundits love it. Yes, the recruits take noticed of possible immediate playing time, etc., but the Twitter blast, message boards, half filled stadium, etc., how does that fair with them? And again, the pundits love to hate us. I am going to the BYU game and have been looking forward to it for months now being that it is a night game on ESPN with a national audience. BYU will have a lot of fans. Personally I would love to see a near sell out, and to show the national audience, the players, and the coaches we are true fans that will continue to stand by our team regardless of the first game disappointment. I believe they will play better (hard to play worse) and I think a great crowd with a win would go a long way in the locker room and change the perception of TN fans nationally.

I will be there with my son cheering on the VOLS bf I am a VOL during the good times and the bad.... I just wish the good times would happen again soon.

I have tickets but will stay home and #emptyneyland until they show something worth expending my entire day to.

On a side note it’s just blatant robbery to charge $12 for beer.... makes 0 sense from a marketing standpoint.
I think they are 24 oz beers but could be wrong.

Reactions: VolFanatic27

VN Store

Back