Tickets 4 Sale (calling all scalpers)

1985Vols

I knew better than to buy into the pre-season hype and against my better judgement dropped over $1,200 on season tickets and a parking pass. After watching this garbage today and realizing these players and coaches ( except for a select few) don't have the passion and desire I once had ( I am now apathetic towards the football program) , I will not be going back. My tickets ( lower level section Q) are now for sale and include a parking pass. Hit me up if you're interested in purchasing

I knew better than to buy into the pre-season hype and against my better judgement dropped over $1,200 on season tickets and a parking pass. After watching this garbage today and realizing these players and coaches ( except for a select few) don't have the passion and desire I once had ( I am now apathetic towards the football program) , I will not be going back. My tickets ( lower level section Q) are now for sale and include a parking pass. Hit me up if you're interested in purchasing
Where is the parking pass?

How many tickets do you have for the BYU game and how much?

VN Store

Back