'20 WA OLB Sav'ell Smalls

This is a long game, and we will win with bookend Ojulari, defensive masterminds on staff, and not getting put through a table by mid-tier schools in a mid-tier conference. I don’t think Taggart will ever get his talent soup together unless they give him, like, eight years.

Not coming here. Big time recruits have no interest in losing to GA State
What about Boise State?

Maybe Smalls wants to go somewhere he’s gonna play right away? Nah. Why would his top two be teams coming off 5-7 seasons?

Reactions: Yazzy
This is a long game, and we will win with bookend Ojulari, defensive masterminds on staff, and not getting put through a table by mid-tier schools in a mid-tier conference. I don’t think Taggart will ever get his talent soup together unless they give him, like, eight years.
At some point our "defensive masterminds" have to quit giving up 38 points to Georgia State.... leaving backside pursuit on the QB open every 3rd down... corner blitzing without covering the flat that they kept going to... the offense made some ****** turnovers that put the defense in bad positions, but "defensive masterminds" don't give up 38 points to Georgia State from the exact same exploits on 3rd down... I was in the stands... when Kessling says "It's 3rd Down" I'm the dude cupping my hands around my mouth, standing up, and doing a sustainable "ohhhhhhhh" till the play starts... and I quit bothering by halfway through the third quarter...

It was the SAME exploits every third down.... missed tackles on the halfback (and frankly I have no clue how our superior athletes were letting him beat us to the edge on sweeps)... no spy on the QB... or corner blitzes with no flat coverage.... JG was the reason we lost the game (some awful passes, terrible read progression, missing wide open WRs regularly, staring down first reads and forcing it into interceptions...) but the defense looked vanilla and absolutely terrible... and playcalling was a part of it

At some point our "defensive masterminds" have to quit giving up 38 points to Georgia State.... leaving backside pursuit on the QB open every 3rd down... corner blitzing without covering the flat that they kept going to... the offense made some ****** turnovers that put the defense in bad positions, but "defensive masterminds" don't give up 38 points to Georgia State from the exact same exploits on 3rd down... I was in the stands... when Kessling says "It's 3rd Down" I'm the dude cupping my hands around my mouth, standing up, and doing a sustainable "ohhhhhhhh" till the play starts... and I quit bothering by halfway through the third quarter...

It was the SAME exploits every third down.... missed tackles on the halfback (and frankly I have no clue how our superior athletes were letting him beat us to the edge on sweeps)... no spy on the QB... or corner blitzes with no flat coverage.... JG was the reason we lost the game (some awful passes, terrible read progression, missing wide open WRs regularly, staring down first reads and forcing it into interceptions...) but the defense looked vanilla and absolutely terrible... and playcalling was a part of it
Stop ****ing whining! **** happens like in life and you move on! No where to go but up! This is just a football game!

Reactions: So.ProVOL
Stop ****ing whining! **** happens like in life and you move on! No where to go but up! This is just a football game!

It’s also a FOOTBALL MESSAGE BOARD. Specifically dedicated to The University of Tennessee. If you don’t want to hear discussion about UT football, then he’s not the one who’s in the wrong place.

It’s also a FOOTBALL MESSAGE BOARD. Specifically dedicated to The University of Tennessee. If you don’t want to hear discussion about UT football, then he’s not the one who’s in the wrong place.
Yeah, I forgot that it probably has mostly people on here who probably never played sports or even made a middle school team who message this whiny crap! My bad!

Yeah, I forgot that it probably has mostly people on here who probably never played sports or even made a middle school team who message this whiny crap! My bad!

Maybe. There’s also a few who take themselves way too seriously, and don’t seem to really get the purpose of the board.

Reactions: JacketVol
Glad I found another fan who is excited about losing to Georgia st

If this board was comprised solely of accomplished athletes, the guy who created it prolly wouldn’t have been qualified. It’s not a player or coach symposium...it’s a FAN board.

If this board was comprised solely of accomplished athletes, the guy who created it prolly wouldn’t have been qualified. It’s not a player or coach symposium...it’s a FAN board.
Since,everyone is so distraught, we might as well cancel the season. I am sure Michigan felt the same way after the Appalachian State defeat but they or their “ True” fans didn’t pack it in! We can’t pack it in either. What about the 20,000 empty seats yesterday, so that means that they weren’t expecting much anyway!

giphy.gif

Since,everyone is so distraught, we might as well cancel the season. I am sure Michigan felt the same way after the Appalachian State defeat but they or their “ True” fans didn’t pack it in! We can’t pack it in either. What about the 20,000 empty seats yesterday, so that means that they weren’t expecting much anyway!
It’s difficult to embrace the “it’s what you do from here on out” concept in the 24 hour window after an epic program loss...but no less true.

Im for canceling the season honestly.

Reactions: tatervol and mrMet

VN Store

Back