What team should we all cheer for now?

I don't which team you're gonna cheer for but UGA and Bama look like real football programs. We manage to get worse and they continue to impress.

Nebraska, Oregon, Clemson, and Georgia are the ones I’m considering. I’ve lived in Atlanta for 12 years now, so maybe I should jump on the Georgia bandwagon.

Army, Navy, Air Force. At least they give a rip when they play. Tennessee will always be #1, though, as tough as it is right now.

Reactions: ugg
The silver lining: we can fly under the radar for the rest of the season (next year too if Coach P is back). Nobody is going to bother to get up for us.

Memphis. You want to see a well coached team in all three phases. Watch this team

I honestly don't know how they are doing it. They never recruit well (I mean compared to p5 teams) but they looked really solid today, and have been last several years

No one in the SEC... and Clemson has always rubbed me the wrong way.

Who's the least objectionable team in the Big 10? Wisconsin maybe? Possibly Iowa? I'll see you guys at the next Wisconsin football tailgate.
I’d been a Texas A&M fan for years before they came into the conference. I always pull for them in the West. Looks like that’s my team this year...they play a fun brand of football to watch.

Tennessee fan until death, but looking for another team nonthreatening to my fandom to cheer for this year. MTSU is looking like a good option.

I might could get be hind Kansas.

Dang I just checked, they were 3-9 last year.

Dang also noticed they hired the best game management coach ever.

Went to PSU for grad school. They'll be getting my time on Saturdays now.

I grew up in Knoxville. I remember the 1993 Florida game and the heartache of what would define most of my life as a UT fan as a kid.. and that was when you would lose to Florida but beat most everyone else. I was in the student section damn near right on top of the famous no-catch in 2000. I remember having lofty expectations and having a staff/roster that could give anyone a game, anywhere.

I'm not idiotic enough to expect 11-1 seasons like 1993 or undefeated seasons like 1998.

I just expect to beat a team who didn't even have a football program in 2009 and went 2-10 before crushing UT in Neyland.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back