Fire Pruitt [merged]

Should Jeremy Pruitt be fired?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
We just lost to a last place sunbelt team, at home. Won’t be fired but shouldn’t except any pay cause because the coaches sure as hell haven’t done what they were hired to do!!!!

It's not all on Pruitt.

The D-line issues are on Butch. The O-line issues are on Butch, as well. People were expecting miracles from Freshmen playing their first games. Other than To'oto'o, I don't think any of the true Freshmen looked ready.

The play-calling, on the other hand, is a Pruitt / Chaney problem. And the secondary has been very lackluster; that's on Pruitt.

But I agree on the whiskey.
This is Ga State! That is all.

For a head coaching gig. This is uninspired football. If you cant get your team ready for the season opener against a gimme in your first head coaching gig. You arent ready for D1 football.

It's not all on Pruitt.

The D-line issues are on Butch. The O-line issues are on Butch, as well. People were expecting miracles from Freshmen playing their first games. Other than To'oto'o, I don't think any of the true Freshmen looked ready.

The play-calling, on the other hand, is a Pruitt / Chaney problem. And the secondary has been very lackluster; that's on Pruitt.

But I agree on the whiskey.
What the hell are you talking about? Dude, we just got stomped by a glorified junior college. [VIDEO=][/VIDEO]

Is the honeymoon over? Does this place him directly on the hot seat? It's a Bama 2 season coordinator and a high powered offense coordinator......nothing good comes from today.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Not yet, but if Fulmer is not already creating a list of potential replacements, then he should be fired. If not this season, at least after next year it is looking like a change will need to be made.

VN Store

Back