Fire Pruitt [merged]

Should Jeremy Pruitt be fired?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fulmer is the one that needs to go. You don't get mad for giving your kid a hammer and then a hole ends up in your wall. We had mike Leach. He took was st to their best season in program history... No let me give this guy with ZERO head coaching experience the job.

Fulmer is the one that needs to go. You don't get mad for giving your kid a hammer and then a hole ends up in your wall. We had mike Leach. He took was st to their best season in program history... No let me give this guy with ZERO head coaching experience the job.
This.

Reactions: WhitewaterVol
It's over. They might not pull the plug tomorrow, but it's done. New coach within 18 months. Hopefully a new AD as well. Fulmer showed how disconnected from modern football he was by sinking the Leach deal and hiring Pruitt.
I really believe Fulmer was probably afraid Leach would come in here and be an even better coach than Fulmer was. Fulmer needs to go.

D-line is awful. A lot of us predicted it before the season, but it's even worse than expected. They look like they have no energy at all. Unfortunately, virtually every team we play this season is a good running team.

O-line is still bad. Needs more improvement. People were expecting miracles from true Freshmen, but they've made a lot of mistakes.

The biggest surprise to me is that the secondary has not been very good.

I’m usually very level headed but this here makes no sense. Pruitt touts he’s an honest tell it like it is coach well tell us who is paying you to tank the Vols! I don’t believe conspiracy theories but it’s like someone from Alabama told him “go to Tennessee take away top recruits from Georgia so we can stay dominant. Also don’t win any games while you’re there ok?”

I’m forced to believe something as outrageous as this because these players are playing horrible. Play calling sucks too. Wow just wow.

I’m usually very level headed but this here makes no sense. Pruitt touts he’s an honest tell it like it is coach well tell us who is paying you to tank the Vols! I don’t believe conspiracy theories but it’s like someone from Alabama told him “go to Tennessee take away top recruits from Georgia so we can stay dominant. Also don’t win any games while you’re there ok?”

I’m forced to believe something as outrageous as this because these players are playing horrible. Play calling sucks too. Wow just wow.
Go away

It's not all on Pruitt.

The D-line issues are on Butch. The O-line issues are on Butch, as well. People were expecting miracles from Freshmen playing their first games. Other than To'oto'o, I don't think any of the true Freshmen looked ready.

The play-calling, on the other hand, is a Pruitt / Chaney problem. And the secondary has been very lackluster; that's on Pruitt.

But I agree on the whiskey. We'll be lucky to scrape out 6 wins.

VN Store

Back