'20 GA ATH Arik Gilbert (LSU commit)

And Sewell 😎

source.gif

Last visit for both Gilbert and Washington..damn boys Pruitt and Fulmer are about to remind the world that blue bloods never die.
Where have you been? I have been awaiting an update from the UGA boards from when you split a few nights ago. Nothing juicy?

And Sewell 😎
Sewell and or Smalls would be huge. I think or at least hope we bust out the bagmen and finish with Gilbert, Sewell, Smalls, Jarrett, Baron, Hardy, Whitehead, Thomas, and Beckwith. I think Washington goes to Georgia, but you never really know

Where have you been? I have been awaiting an update from the UGA boards from when you split a few nights ago. Nothing juicy?
I tried to tell folks, either here in this thread or in the Washington thread about 6 weeks ago that the guys on the UGA boards who are usually pretty clued in were writing Gilbert off then. So there's little to no butthurt over there now because they think they are getting Washington and Theo Johnson. If we pull Washington from them it'll get juicy. Hoping AV was right about DW.

I tried to tell folks, either here in this thread or in the Washington thread about 6 weeks ago that the guys on the UGA boards who are usually pretty clued in were writing Gilbert off then. So there's little to no butthurt over there now because they think they are getting Washington and Theo Johnson. If we pull Washington from them it'll get juicy. Hoping AV was right about DW.

That would be amazing.

Reactions: unfrozencvmanvol
My plan is working..

VN Store

Back