Restaurants Around The Country

Anchorage, Alaska
Oh cool, just looked it up, says they have the third best pizza in the country. Must be amazing.

1. Juliana's Pizza, Brooklyn, New York
2. Pizza Time of St Augustine, St. Augustine, Florida
3. Moose's Tooth Pub and Pizzeria, Anchorage, Alaska
4. Keste, New York
5. Tony's Pizza Napoletana, San Francisco
6. Regina Pizzeria, Boston
7. Antico Pizza Napoletana, Atlanta
8. Bill's Pizza, Palm Springs, California
9. Frank Pepe Pizzeria Napoletana, New Haven, Connecticut
10. John's of Bleecker Street, New York

Reactions: YankeeVol
Oh cool, just looked it up, says they have the third best pizza in the country. Must be amazing.

4. Keste, New York
Anitco is fantastic

Reactions: MAD
Sharkeys in Radford VA has best wings outside of Magoos Sports ans Spirits in Myrtle Beach. Buffalo Ranch, Hot Garlic Parm.. So good

4. Keste, New York
That list is wrong lol. It is. IIRC, they are the largest grossing single unit pizza place in the US

4. Keste, New York

Tony’s is legit, but there are places in that same neighborhood I like more.

A lot of you have probably heard if you go to Manchester, stop at Jiffy Burger. I used to be the same, but there's a new favorite that I believe is much better. Between the Burgers Bistro. It's veteran owned and operated, and I would put them up against anybody. Yes, the owner is a friend of mine, but that doesn't change my opinion. Everyone I have introduced to this place, loves it. I tell everyone, if you want to stop by, give me a shout and I'll meet you there. If you don't like it, I'll wash the dishes.

That’s the original in Belle Meade. When I was a kid in the 80s, they took a photo of my parents and put them on the cover of the menu. They were an attractive couple. Of course, the folks at Sperry’s didn’t know they were going through a divorce. 😂
Funny. A contemporary Jimmy Kelly’s commercial includes a photo of my wife's maternal grandmother with one of her five husbands.

Edit to add that a few years ago I bought about half of the toy soldier collection that they used to display in a built in cabinet in the lounge side, now usually full of glasses and other barware. When I was a good bit younger, my wife and I used to make an annual tradition of camping in line for our 'Belle Meade foodstamps.'

Never can go wrong with the hamburger and massive baked potato at Port-o-call in New Orleans.

Highly overrated IMO.

Can't go wrong here. Fantastic service as well.
Yep. As good as the food was (and it was incredible), the service might have been even better. The attention to detail and level of service was so incredibly high but you never felt like it was "too much" or over the top.

River City Cafe right next to the pier in Surfside. Multiple locations in Myrtle Beach, Socastee, and Murrells Inlet as well. Every time I go back home I always have to stop in at least once!

River City Cafe right next to the pier in Surfside. Multiple locations in Myrtle Beach, Socastee, and Murrells Inlet as well. Every time I go back home I always have to stop in at least once!
I've not been to Murrells Inlet in years. I can recall a time you could close your eyes and pick a random location in that area and have a wonderful meal.

I didn’t realize how good the Pizza was when I lived in Columbus, Ohio.
Tommy’s, Rotolo’s, Iacono’s to name a few.
I bet you the top 25 pizza places in Columbus are better than the best pizza here in the Tampa Bay Area which I haven’t even found yet.

I didn’t realize how good the Pizza was when I lived in Columbus, Ohio.
Tommy’s, Rotolo’s, Iacono’s to name a few.
I bet you the top 25 pizza places in Columbus are better than the best pizza here in the Tampa Bay Area which I haven’t even found yet.

Have you been to Bern’s Steak House? That is on my list due to their legendary wine cellar.

Nashville- Margot Cafe
Helena/Marysville, MT- Marysville Steakhouse. Possibly the best in the West.

Abilene, TX- Harold’s BBQ or Joe Allen’s. Tie.

Miami- Any Cuban joint.

VN Store

Back