Predict the 2019 Season (poll)

Predict the 2019 Season

• Total voters
A poll for a question that is asked on a message board. Do you want the poll or opinions? Seriously what is the point of a poll if you ask people to post their opinion? That's some lazy and redundant shyte right there.

( sarcasm intended)

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
A poll for a question that is asked on a message board. Do you want the poll or opinions? Seriously what is the point of a poll if you ask people to post their opinion? That's some lazy and redundant shyte right there.

( sarcasm intended)

Interesting... is it possible to be both redundant AND lazy at the same time?

Reactions: McDad
Really only 2 games Tennessee can’t win. So best case 10-2, worst case 6-6.

I predict somewhere in between.

( sarcasm intended)

A little Moody today?

Reactions: MoodyVol
7-5 regular season.

Making a bowl game and being competitive in the losses. Maybe bringing one of the elite teams down to the wire. Having a possibility of going 8-5 with the bowl game. That's how I could see this season playing out.

If UT wins the bowl game and finishes 8-5 in Pruitt's 2nd season, that's a solid step up and makes it very reasonable to expect big things from this staff for seasons to come.

7-5 floor, 9-3 ceiling with a bowl win to add one to the win column. With the good news, more confident we float.

The season hinges in how we perform in 5 toss-up games (Miss St, South Carolina, at Kentucky, at Mizzou, Vandy). If we go 3-2 or better in those games, plus take care of Georgia St/BYU/UTC/UAB, that's a really good season.

Ceiling appears to be 8-4, floor is probably a repeat of last year (5-7).

Reactions: McDad
The Vols will be so good by Mid Season every team will forfeit the rest of their games and crown us National Champions. We will then be moved to the NFL by public demand and beat Tom Brady in the Super Bowl essentially ending his career. Book it. But Really 7-5.

Reactions: 05_never_again
As some have read I have the Orangest of shades on and feel the Big Orange will go anywhere from 9-3 to 10-2. So with all the good news thats been coming out where do you see us?

If I had to bet a month's pay on an exact regular season record, I'd go with 8-4.

I think 5, 6, or 7 are all very real possibilities. Hopefully it’s 7 with a bowl win but I shot the middle and completely guessed 6-6.

1 game improvement. Maybe the losses aren’t as lopsided and the coaches show in game ability.

8 wins.

Will win one they aren't supposed to, and lose one they shouldn't. JMO

11-1 only lose to Alabubba...
beat the Bammers in the SECCG and make the playoffs as the #4 team....
Smoking the good stuff...I guess I should of waited to get started...
GBO

Reactions: LittleVol

VN Store

Back