Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@LaagerVol and I did the same thing a lot last year too constantly having the same comment. Hahaha but haven't seen him on here in a while.
I won’t be able to make it this year, but I want to make it down to Austin for the US Grand Prix. Never been to one, but that Netflix show F1 Drive to Survive got me pretty interested. At minimum, would be a sick event to go get drunk at. Lol

Reactions: Sleegro
We will laugh but it will happen.

I doubt so, especially if he said he didn’t do it. He can release a statement along with the university.

Let’s say he did do it though & he is a head case. Wouldn’t you think kicking him off the team and outta school would snap something in his head to actually go through with it? In every way possible you wanna prevent that from happening and ruining his life of something that may or may not have happened is not the best way to go about it.

I doubt so, especially if he said he didn’t do it. He can release a statement along with the university.

Let’s say he did do it though & he is a head case. Wouldn’t you think kicking him off the team and outta school would snap something in his head to actually go through with it? In every way possible you wanna prevent that from happening and ruining his life of something that may or may not have happened is not the best way to go about it.

Statements and truth don't matter to fearful, overreacting parents.

Cover Me Up was my wife and I's first dance at our wedding.
Not directly Isbell related (although I'm pretty sure he was still in truckers) but, you guys all need to get on you tube and look up the "extended" live version of "eighteen wheels of love", It's Patterson Hood telling the true story behind the song with a follow up. It's a cool story bro...

Under a light rain, Tennessee held a “Tuesday” game week workout Monday afternoon.

With cornerback Bryce Thompson indefinitely suspended Warren Burrell got the work as the #1 corner opposite of Alontae Taylor in the individual work at the start of practice.

At linebacker, Henry To’oTo’o and Will Ignont were the first two inside linebackers with senior Daniel Bituli out following a knee procedure early last week. Pruitt said on Monday that it would be “pushing it” to expect Bituli back this week for the season opener. Bituli should be ready for the BYU game.

Behind Henry T and Ignont were Shannon Reid and Jeremy Banks at inside linebacker. Banks was moved from running back to linebacker last Thursday. Pruitt called Banks one of the best players on the team last Friday and indicated he would play at linebacker.

Offensively, Jim Chaney was hands on in working with the offensive tackles, receivers and tight ends in some run game fits. And it was all about being more physical. Chaney and receivers coach Tee Martin were harping and preaching more physicality at contact in the run blocking. The interior of the offensive line got plenty of work on the blocking sleds. Pruitt made it clear Monday at his press conference that the plan is to play a lot of guys on the offensive front as they continue to seek their most productive combination of 5. It did appear that Wayna Morris was working ahead of Jamir Johnson on Monday at left tackle.

Chaney was also very clear about attention to detail criticizing several guys at multiple positions for not having their eyes in the right places pre-snap.

With the wet weather, it meant extra ball security work for the running backs and interestingly, wide receiver Jacquez Jones took a few reps with the running backs in the ball security drill then hoped back over to work with the receivers.

A few number changes of note:

Trevon Flowers has gone from #1 back to #25. The move makes sense as both Flowers and Marquez Callaway are going to factor in on special teams and both can’t be on the field at the same time wearing #1

Jerrod means has switched from #25 to #14

Also Princeton Fant has switched from #44 to #88.

-Hubbs

My office complex has multiple businesses that share the same bathrooms. All of those businesses are employed with neanderthals.

I was trying to do my business today and kept getting distracted. The guy in the stall beside me spent 10 minutes just farting loudly into the toilet. I don’t think there was ever a pause. Just farts. Nothing ever came out. Go to the doctor.

The millennials prefer to walk past the urinals because peeing all over the toilet seat is better.

I’ve had the unfortunate pleasure of crossing paths with some guy about once per quarter that I believe is dying from the inside. If you walk into the bathroom after he has used the facilities you’ll find the temperature 10 degrees hotter and there’s no oxygen anymore just sulfur and beef smell. Maybe eat a salad bro.

/rant

My office complex has multiple businesses that share the same bathrooms. All of those businesses are employed with neanderthals.

I was trying to do my business today and kept getting distracted. The guy in the stall beside me spent 10 minutes just farting loudly into the toilet. I don’t think there was ever a pause. Just farts. Nothing ever came out. Go to the doctor.

The millennials prefer to walk past the urinals because peeing all over the toilet seat is better.

I’ve had the unfortunate pleasure of crossing paths with some guy about once per quarter that I believe is dying from the inside. If you walk into the bathroom after he has used the facilities you’ll find the temperature 10 degrees hotter and there’s no oxygen anymore just sulfur and beef smell. Maybe eat a salad bro.

/rant
f***ing @Bassmaster_Vol

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back