Windy's football discussion thread.

Defective gate.
I was just kidding... he must have read my post.

Thompson initially told police he fell into the gate and fell down the stairs with it, causing the damage. Police said Thompson later recanted that part of his story and said the gate was broken as he tried to pull it upward and then fell down the stairs.

I like having Georgia later too, but I so wish it was Florida instead. Oh well, better than nothin.

We gone have a good year this year peeps. Just watch!
It’s always next year
Edit: I’m having trouble believing we will ever be a threat again.

Been not but beautiful college
I’ve been several times. Go Rebs!

tenor.gif

Was just checking to see when 2020 schedules would be released for trip planning next fall, but I also was wanting to knock Arkansas off the list while we could. Looks like they were released earlier this month. Halloween! But noticed quite a change in our rotation.

View attachment 220162

I knew about the Georgia change, but dang Oklahoma second game. Not crazy about that.

When I was young I’d get mad and punch Sheetrock or doors. Never in my life did that translate into hitting a girl. Quite the opposite actually. The girl I dated before Red was violent. She hit me several times and all I ever did was block and cover.

Unless I’m missing something this doesn’t seem like a real big deal.

Too be fair I have not cared enough to check any further though.
I got into an argument with my mom and got angry and punched a hole in the dresser. My dad whooped me like i had killed his dog abd owed him money, in front of my friends😄

VN Store

Back