Recruiting Forum 90 Day Weight Loss Thread

Traveling again this weekend. Will post weight tomorrow. But I was staying around 194/195 until I hit the road. I’ve really hit a wall on the weight. But I’m also happy at this weight. Doc cleared me to go back to the gym this week, so I’ll be there first thing tomorrow. Can’t wait.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
I plan to keep going. Ideally this time next year I'll be somewhere south of 220.

I don't know that I can get to "abs showing" level, but it's the goal at least. Have really just been trying to keep portions in check and cut back sugar intake right now. 12 weeks and 10 or so pounds lost, a few sabotage moments thanks to the 4th and a few birthday parties, but not bad progress. Close to a pound a week.

I plan to keep going. Ideally this time next year I'll be somewhere south of 220.

I don't know that I can get to "abs showing" level, but it's the goal at least. Have really just been trying to keep portions in check and cut back sugar intake right now. 12 weeks and 10 or so pounds lost, a few sabotage moments thanks to the 4th and a few birthday parties, but not bad progress. Close to a pound a week.
I don’t have abs showing till sub 180. I’m going to keep going as well. Maybe we will do a round 2 thread?

I don’t have abs showing till sub 180. I’m going to keep going as well. Maybe we will do a round 2 thread?

I'll be tracking mine throughout the year. I may need sub 200 to have abs showing, really have no clue. Of course it's also related to bodyfat % more than weight, so depending on how much I start lifting...

Got short term goals and long term goals...be more than happy to hit Jason Momoa "dad bod" shaming level lol

I'm going to keep going. Gonna try and hit around 170-175 lbs. That should get an ab or 2 showing up maybe. Take a little time off after the wedding and then head on back into it again.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa

VN Store

Back