DC QB Kasim Hill

Seemed to make some good plays with his wheels in the highlight video. Hopefully he influences a playmaker to come with.

Was that in the article?

His private QB coach did say that, since you know that is a great source of unbiased info. Though I will say if you set the base line at a couple of the posters here that are completely missing the point, I'm sure he is a ****ing genius in comparison

Again. He is a walk on. This hirts us absolutely in no way but can help tremendously. Both in terms of Jarrett and if he does good enough to earn a scholly it means he would have done it at Tennessee. No reason to not like this news.
I don't like nor do I not like the news...............its another body which is a good thing, but if he takes a single snap in his career at UT, then something has gone horribly wrong.

Reactions: Sleegro
No disrespect but your post count is too low. I need to see this reported by somewhere reputable. Trolls are everywhere these days.

247Sports has confirmed that one-time Top247 quarterback recruit Kasim Hill is continuing his collegiate career and work towards a degree at Tennessee. The former Maryland signal-caller announced on Feb. 8 that he had put his name in the transfer portal.
Hill was spotted at Vols practice on Wednesday by the GoVols247 staff. He'll sit out the 2019 season due to NCAA Transfer Rules.

Tennessee adds former Top247 QB Kasim Hill to roster

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Damn did y’all not read the article he’s wearing number 20 practice jersey has to sit out this year obviously but he’s from DC same high school as rakim and mordecai he’s actually a good qb needs to stay healthy
4o8ixbkUsvR3G.gif

VN Store

Back