Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kasim Hill would make me feel much better about the backup situation.

Not great by any means, but if the defense/run game improves he’ll give you a chance. Better than I can say about Maurer/Shrout right now.

Two torn ACLs man. He isn’t the passer he was. Hence why he went from starting at Maryland to here if it is true.

Hoo-boy, SIAP:

When I see Harbaugh, I think of a school yard when the teacher comes out to the playground to ask which kid hung that other kid up on the flag pole by his tighty whiteys and that other kid (Harbaugh) just wants to be anus monkey and is like... "He did! He did! He did it!" While pointing at someone he dont like because they took the last ice cream in the cooler at lunchtime.

This highlight film is about 10 minutes long. Only about 6-7 plays that he doesn’t score TDs. Those plays he trucks guys.

Has some speed. Good vision. Competition looks terrible.

5A Indiana State Champs. Their team is absolutely beastly if you look at their school twitter. With max reps for each lifting category.

The eight wins is the floor...???

I hope so but I'm ok with
502086629.gif

Two torn ACLs man. He isn’t the passer he was. Hence why he went from starting at Maryland to here if it is true.
Watched a lot of Maryland football living up in Baltimore. He went from starting to the bench because Jackson was a better fit in that offense. Not saying he’s a world beater, but he’s got some experience, a decent arm, and I wouldn’t mind that instead of a freshman that’s never played in a game.

When I see Harbaugh, I think of a school yard when the teacher comes out to the playground to ask which kid hung that other kid up on the flag pole by his tighty whiteys and that other kid (Harbaugh) just wants to be anus monkey and is like... "He did! He did! He did it!" While pointing at someone he dont like because they took the last ice cream in the cooler at lunchtime.
Sounds like you're speaking from experience

Reactions: Brillovol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back