'20 WA OLB Sav'ell Smalls

What a loser lmao who cares that people aren't tweeting your son 24/7 to come to your school get a hobby besides refreshing your son's tweets.
Not that you or any of the handful that liked it care, but if his dad is following tweets that closely then he probably follows this thread too.

Bama fans are aware of what time it is. They know they aren’t really in this thing. Sal or Rumph? No question. Especially if both Pruitt and Needlemeyer are on it.

Fact is.. he needs Bama, Bama doesn’t need him. It’ll be nice when our program gets back to that level.

Have you watched QB1 on Netflix? The egos of some of these fathers are far more fragile than the kids. If you haven't watched it, you should check it out.

So something said on an internet message board is supposed to hold weight to an adult?
Have you watched QB1 on Netflix? The egos of some of these fathers are far more fragile than the kids. If you haven't watched it, you should check it out.

Fact is.. he needs Bama, Bama doesn’t need him. It’ll be nice when our program gets back to that level.

Get back to that level? Nobody has done what Bama has done under the current circumstances. Not even Clemson....yet. they're on their way though.

We were awesome in the 1990's but us or Florida , FSU, USC , Nebraska, UM etc was not Alabama 2007 - present. Being that good for that long under the current scholarship limitations...

Our class in 2019 was right up there talent wise to whatever Fulmer ever brought in during his tenure. Recruiting wise, were very close already to where we were then. But the conference is much tougher now, than back then.

Get back to that level? Nobody has done what Bama has done under the current circumstances. Not even Clemson....yet. they're on their way though.

We were awesome in the 1990's but us or Florida , FSU, USC , Nebraska, UM etc was not Alabama 2007 - present. Being that good for that long under the current scholarship limitations...

Our class in 2019 was right up there talent wise to whatever Fulmer ever brought in during his tenure. Recruiting wise, were very close already to where we were then. But the conference is much tougher now, than back then.
LOL

Go on back a few years earlier prior to the Henderson, Manning and those guys
Different rating system. One of the best recruiting classes Majors brought in didn’t rate high because there wasn’t a glut of skill players. Built that core of big boy OL like Patrick Lenoir tho.

That’s my point - they’re only viewing CPF’s recruiting classes under the current system. He took no prisoners during the 90’s!

My memory is getting foggier, but I think Fulmer’s best class was in ‘94 with Brandon Stewart and Peyton Manning. Ranked #2. Back then skill players really skewed the rankings, especially running backs.

CPF has years of 7-10 guys in the top 100....how many top 100 guys did we land in 2019?

I'm talking from an evaluation point of view... not some stupid recruiting service that puts a certain amount of stars beside someone's name because of how well they run in shorts...

Crouch
Henry T
Wright
Morris
Middleton
Harrison
MCullogh
Burrell were all top 100 caliber players

So that's 8...

My memory is getting foggier, but I think Fulmer’s best class was in ‘94 with Brandon Stewart and Peyton Manning. Ranked #2. Back then skill players really skewed the rankings, especially running backs.

Going to show my age here, but who ranked recruiting classes then? ESPN? The AP? I know the current 247 / Rivals thing is only about a decade old.

VN Store

Back