Revised Rivals basketball...#2 w/ 2 5 stars

He didn't even have a UK offer.
Yes, he did... per the Kentucky basketball forum "A Sea of Blue". Daishen Nix even included Kentucky in his final list of 5 schools - along with UCLA (his choice), Kansas, Alabama and Maryland. He had planned to take an official visit to Kentucky before today's commitment.

Yes, he did... per the Kentucky basketball forum "A Sea of Blue". Daishen Nix even included Kentucky in his final list of 5 schools - along with UCLA (his choice), Kansas, Alabama and Maryland. He had planned to take an official visit to Kentucky before today's commitment.
You can have a team in your top 5 or whatever without having an offer...look it up, no offer.

I have looked it up... and per the Kentucky site "A Sea of Blue", he had an offer and had even scheduled an official visit.
An actual recruiting service site would show accurate offers compared to a biased fan based message board. He did not hold a Kentucky offer.

At least you can own a mistake.

Sarcasm
I gave "bleedingTNorange's" last post on the matter a "like" yesterday... I thought that would serve as an acknowledgement that what he had just posted was correct and that I had been mistaken. Once again, it was never a big deal. I do not care how Kentucky basketball recruits or who they offer. I'm a Tennessee fan.

Reactions: LoudOrange

VN Store

Back