The official thread where everyone tries to catch up to Joe, and Windy keeps track of who posts on the even K's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely forgot to mention this. There was a guy who came running up to me at walmart this morning, like we knew each other well, but i have no clue whp he was. He reached out to shake my hand, then begin to apologize for something someone named Ronnie did yesterday. He asked if i was gonna be okay with everything. Now here's one of those moments ypu just gotta roll with it. I said, "I don't know man, I'm just not sure". He got this disappointed look, and I walked off😂. I think he's gonna be having a talk with Ronnie about apologizing to someone😄.

I completely forgot to mention this. There was a guy who came running up to me at walmart this morning, like we knew each other well, but i have no clue whp he was. He reached out to shake my hand, then begin to apologize for something someone named Ronnie did yesterday. He asked if i was gonna be okay with everything. Now here's one of those moments ypu just gotta roll with it. I said, "I don't know man, I'm just not sure". He got this disappointed look, and I walked off😂. I think he's gonna be having a talk with Ronnie about apologizing to someone😄.
is your daughters boyfriend named Ronnie ?

Wife said there was a fox running around the yard the other day in the day time

Big update on the evil twin. I mentioned my in-laws sold their house and moved down where she lived because they were certain she'd get her kids back, and they'd save the day. They thought with them being close, the judge would just give in, he didn't. Their final hearing was today, she lost bad. She gets some visitation, but has no say in anything, plus has to pay child support. They also are out all the money they borrowed for her lawyer. They're mad, on the phone with my wife wanting her to figure something out? Seriously?

Big update on the evil twin. I mentioned my in-laws sold their house and moved down where she lived because they were certain she'd get her kids back, and they'd save the day. They thought with them being close, the judge would just give in, he didn't. Their final hearing was today, she lost bad. She gets some visitation, but has no say in anything, plus has to pay child support. They also are out all the money they borrowed for her lawyer. They're mad, on the phone with my wife wanting her to figure something out? Seriously?
Sounds like they didn’t think this one through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back