Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree... it was close, but both guys had a good argument for the win. It wasn’t robbery
“You” would... no, it was close. I think Costa won the first round and a half and Yoel the back half and I hate all rounds are weighted the same. Heck of a fight though. Now, on to the fireworks...

No, it is normal for deer though. Like there’s at least 5 accidents a week due to MVA mostly involving deer. Like, I’m not even kidding. You will see more deer here than a week in cades cove.
I live off 282. Glad y'all are ok! Can't wait to go on FB and see if it is on there to see if. I know the crazy lady. I'm hoping I don't!

I told my wife I’m ordering me a shirt with a cow on it and walking into Walmart to find the women. She was wearing her yella vest so Obviously she deals with customer service.

Probably gonna ask her to meet me at the Waffle House to see how much she can lift before I begin to protest her 🤷‍♂️

I live off 282. Glad y'all are ok! Can't wait to go on FB and see if it is on there to see if. I know the crazy lady. I'm hoping I don't!

Go to Gilmer county’s sheriffs page. I sent them pictures. It happened right before the airport store if you know where that is.

Reactions: Sleegro
I told my wife I’m ordering me a shirt with a cow on it and walking into Walmart to find the women. She was wearing her yella vest so Obviously she deals with customer service.

Probably gonna ask her to meet me at the Waffle House to see how much she can lift before I begin to protest her 🤷‍♂️

Just want everyone to know that it takes someone well educated to be able to spell words the way that they would sound coming out of a super country persons mouth.

So well played sir. Well played. You are obviously trollin! With your yella vest on.

Just want everyone to know that it takes someone well educated to be able to spell words the way that they would sound coming out of a super country persons mouth.

So well played sir. Well played. You are obviously trollin! With your yella vest on.

I’m most certainly not trolling. Wanna call the sheriffs department and get the audio where my wife was on the phone with dispatch when they heard the first set of gunfire?

I’m most certainly not trolling. Wanna call the sheriffs department and get the audio where my wife was on the phone with dispatch when they heard the first set of gunfire?

Oh I meant you were trollin with your country speak. Not your story. Thanks for a properly written sentence 😉. Mr. Yella Vest.

I was making light of the story because we actually had her two babies in the back of our car and 2 seconds could have changed our lives forever my dood.

No need to apologize by god! Damned Braves.....! Glad I stopped watching baseball a long time ago.... after playing it my whole life and in college, I haven’t been able to watch it on TV it is too boring.

I check the score then watch closer till the ninth which I need to do the opposite so I won’t get so worked up.

Something about the notes from the scrimmage I noticed was they mentioned Alontae getting burned and Chandler fumbling twice. What they didn’t mention was AT also stripped that ball out from Chandler.

They said Taylor dropped an INT. Which Taylor?
Yeah I don’t really understand this narrative against Taylor, we all watched him play last year as a freshman. He’s a player.

Maaaaan. It’s never safe to go out to town. We was coming back from the store & this dumbass lady driving with no headlights ran into two freaking calf’s. She had her pregnant daughter in the car along with her 4 year old granddaughter. This all happened in front of us, like we was going northbound and they was coming southbound & the story doesn’t end there.

This crazy ass old women came out of her car guns blazing right? Shooting these cows. I swear she shot at least 9 rounds. My wife went to check on one and it charged her because the women couldn’t aim worth a **** and she fired more rounds & she missed again causing the bullet to ricochet and graze my arm.

So all in all. Don’t ever go to Georgia!

This whole story reminds me of an old joke:

1566101474517.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back