'20 DC WR Rakim Jarrett (Maryland signee)

What clip did I like?

J/K Soda

giphy.gif

Reactions: rgvol
So if Mordecai commits to us, I'm assuming that greatens the odds of a flip by RJ, right? I know they go to the same HS, I'm assuming they're close.

Rakim Jarrett surprised some when he committed to LSU in late April. Will he stay with the Tigers? Some have their doubts. Ed Orgeron and his staff in Baton Rouge are still the leaders, but by how much is the question. Some talk about Ohio State and Maryland - and rightfully so - but LSU’s biggest threat is likely Tennessee. The Vols were at one time considered the favorite for the five-star wide receiver, so they have been in this race for some time. Tennessee quarterback commit Harrison Bailey is close to Jarrett and the two talk on a regular basis. There has been some smoke that the two could end up playing in Knoxville together. Are the odds greater than 50 percent that Jarrett stays with LSU? As always, it depends on who you talk to, but there is some real doubt that he ends up in Baton Rouge. Tennessee is a real threat and you cannot sleep on Maryland, so is Jarrett on a flip watch? This one is far from over.
-Rivals

VN Store

Back