Coach Wink on the qbs

Great interview!

Loved the part about JG’s leadership growing “leaps and bounds” from what he has seen compared to last year!

Also, saying JG is a lot better communicator, verbally and visually.

Sounds promising. Again, his responses indicate what JG was previously weak on and needed to improve.

He lists pretty much everything I've criticized... and others like k-town said weren't problems.

Why is Elizabeth Warren on his right interviewing him and who effed up her hair so badly???
More interested in how a young Ray Liotta got into the room to CCW's left. I actually thought Coach Wink did a pretty good interview. Sounds like a future head coach.

I liked the interview even with the cliches. Interesting sound bite to me was when he said “BM has a really high ceiling”. BM may be the number 2 by the end of the season.

Reactions: VolsnRavens
Coach WInk looks old. That makes me feel old.

Here's my one wish this season. We're able to see what JG can do when he's not taking a helmet to the chest or back every play. We know he's tough, give him some pass protection and let's see what's up. I think we'll like the results.

I liked the interview even with the cliches. Interesting sound bite to me was when he said “BM has a really high ceiling”. BM may be the number 2 by the end of the season.
Don't be so down on our quarterbacks, saying a BM will be #2. That really stinks, man.

Reactions: beneVOLence

VN Store

Back