Brittany Jackson's Mother

volmania8

The mother of LVFL Brittany Jackson, Liz Jackson, passed away this past Saturday after battling Early Onset Dementia, the same disease that took Coach Summit way too early. Mrs. Jackson was an outstanding basketball player who still ranks 2nd on the All-time scoring list at Bradley Central High School, which considering all the talented players who have went through that program, is quite an accomplishment. Not only was she a great basketball player, but she was also a great human being. She was always kind and gracious to anyone, and always had a story to tell. She will be greatly missed by her family and the Bradley County community. Please join me and all of VolNation in sending up prayers and we'll wishes to Brittany Jackson and her whole family as they deal with this terrible loss.

Liz Hannah (Jackson) was a highly respected figure in Bradley County sports and education circles. I hate so much that her senior years were stolen from her and her family by that awful disease. I pray that soon there will be a cure for it.

First Albert, now Brittany's Mom. That's A LOT to deal with. I hope and pray she has a great support system in place. God Bless and God Speed to Mrs. Jackson.

The mother of LVFL Brittany Jackson, Liz Jackson, passed away this past Saturday after battling Early Onset Dementia, the same disease that took Coach Summit way too early. Mrs. Jackson was an outstanding basketball player who still ranks 2nd on the All-time scoring list at Bradley Central High School, which considering all the talented players who have went through that program, is quite an accomplishment. Not only was she a great basketball player, but she was also a great human being. She was always kind and gracious to anyone, and always had a story to tell. She will be greatly missed by her family and the Bradley County community. Please join me and all of VolNation in sending up prayers and we'll wishes to Brittany Jackson and her whole family as they deal with this terrible loss.
Hadn't heard about this. I live in Benton, and remember how good those Jim Smiddy coached teams were, and Liz Hannah, (before she was a Jackson) was a force to be reckoned with. I can relate with the Jackson family. My brother, who is two years older than me, was diagnosed with early onset dementia last September and is already in stage 5. I don't know how long he will be around, just praying for the best for him.

same with mine -- a cure is really needed bad for this disease

"Weather Modification" "Aerosol Geoengineering" Governments experimenting with "Controlling the weather" is the culprit behind the tremendous spike in Dementia, Parkinson's and Alzheimers. They spray Chemicals and Heavy Metals (Aluminum being the worst for the brain) to create cloud cover, and we breathe them in. The ONLY cure is prevention; and that is made by simply stopping this hideous practice to try and combat "Global warming" "Climate change". Many scientists believe that the warming is actually caused by Governments' attempts to "Control the weather" in this fashion; (Been going on for decades). The New adage is "If you don't have Alzheimers, you will eventually!" Please do NOT respond until you have thoroughly researched this; those long trails in the sky that do not disappear; the XXX's that expand into strands of mist, are not normal "Jet Contrails". Some on here will know exactly what I'm talking about. (If your sky looks funky, abnormal, strange and different than you recall as a young person ; if the "Clouds" don't move as you remember them changing shapes back then,When you see rows of identical looking "Clouds" toward the horizon, Question it! Everything is not what it seems; especially these days)

Last edited:
"Weather Modification" "Aerosol Geoengineering" Governments experimenting with "Controlling the weather" is the culprit behind the tremendous spike in Dementia, Parkinson's and Alzheimers. They spray Chemicals (Aluminum being the worst for the brain) to create cloud cover, and we breathe them in. The ONLY cure is prevention; and that is made by simply stopping this hideous practice to try and combat "Global warming" "Climate change". Many scientists believe that the warming is actually caused by Governments' attempts to "Control the weather" in this fashion; (Been going on for decades). The New adage is "If you don't have Alzheimers, you will eventually!" Please do NOT respond until you have thoroughly researched this; those long trails in the sky that do not disappear; the XXX's that expand into strands of mist, are not normal "Jet Contrails". Some on here will know exactly what I'm talking about. (If your sky looks funky, abnormal, strange and different than you recall as a young person ; if the "Clouds" don't move as you remember them changing shapes back then,When you see rows of identical looking "Clouds" toward the horizon, Question it! Everything is not what it seems; especially these days)
Well, to start with...
Never mind.

"Weather Modification" "Aerosol Geoengineering" Governments experimenting with "Controlling the weather" is the culprit behind the tremendous spike in Dementia, Parkinson's and Alzheimers. They spray Chemicals and Heavy Metals (Aluminum being the worst for the brain) to create cloud cover, and we breathe them in. The ONLY cure is prevention; and that is made by simply stopping this hideous practice to try and combat "Global warming" "Climate change". Many scientists believe that the warming is actually caused by Governments' attempts to "Control the weather" in this fashion; (Been going on for decades). The New adage is "If you don't have Alzheimers, you will eventually!" Please do NOT respond until you have thoroughly researched this; those long trails in the sky that do not disappear; the XXX's that expand into strands of mist, are not normal "Jet Contrails". Some on here will know exactly what I'm talking about. (If your sky looks funky, abnormal, strange and different than you recall as a young person ; if the "Clouds" don't move as you remember them changing shapes back then,When you see rows of identical looking "Clouds" toward the horizon, Question it! Everything is not what it seems; especially these days)

Wow... Where were you educated?

Out of respect for the Jackson, Summitt, bigorangepoppa (I’m sorry to hear about your brother), and many more affected families, I won’t quarrel strongly either way, other than to say that the alarming trends suggest that the alarming increase of this, and other similar, dreadful, diseases to be more than just coincidental.
Or, maybe, because my wife has said nearly the exact same thing!
Many times!
Or, perhaps, because I’m a Henny Penny grad. 😉
I just don’t know. But, your opinions (or those to the contrary) should not be dismissed out of hand. This recent phenomenon is simply too horrifying to ignore.
Again, condolences to the beautiful Lady Vol sharpshooter, to her family, and so many others traumatized by this awful disease.

Reactions: Smallvol#1
Out of respect for the Jackson, Summitt, bigorangepoppa (I’m sorry to hear about your brother), and many more affected families, I won’t quarrel strongly either way, other than to say that the alarming trends suggest that the alarming increase of this, and other similar, dreadful, diseases to be more than just coincidental.
Or, maybe, because my wife has said nearly the exact same thing!
Many times!
Or, perhaps, because I’m a Henny Penny grad. 😉
I just don’t know. But, your opinions (or those to the contrary) should not be dismissed out of hand. This recent phenomenon is simply too horrifying to ignore.
Again, condolences to the beautiful Lady Vol sharpshooter, to her family, and so many others traumatized by this awful disease.

Thank You. If people would simply OPEN THEIR EYES they could surely see the sky funk on an almost daily basis. Jet Contrails Dissipate; they don't Expand. I was watching a golf tournament in NJ last Friday, and the camera was behind the 1st tee; following the ball flight, and you could see the "Painted on "Clouds". There is plenty of Evidence of this being done, simply google "What are they spraying" "Aerosol Geoengineering" . AND just Look UP! Plain view. Ignorance IS bliss.

Even the language and word structure you use is based on fear and emotion and completely lacking in reason and fact. I'm sure you can post some links full of correlation fallacies using similar words that you do just like the anti-vaxxers.

This is heartbreaking, Liz is a few years older than me. Coach Smiddy used to car pool me and my sister to school, and Turner was one of my HS idols when he was winning NCAA wrestling titles at UTC. RIP Liz and may your "hootenanny" shot to win the BCHS Bearettes the '73 state championship live in legend forever.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back