Beer (and beer pics) II

Any hot spots in Birmingham? I’m going down in a few weeks for an Advanced Burn Life Support class and will have the night before my class to check out some spots.

I applied for a travel position in Asheville, so that would be cool if it works out. Applied for positions in Myrtle Beach, Anchorage, and Idaho Falls as well.

Reactions: VolNExile
Any hot spots in Birmingham? I’m going down in a few weeks for an Advanced Burn Life Support class and will have the night before my class to check out some spots.

I applied for a travel position in Asheville, so that would be cool if it works out. Applied for positions in Myrtle Beach, Anchorage, and Idaho Falls as well.
Trimtab and ghost train

Reactions: 9296potsguy
Anyone tried the new Living Waters Brewing in Nashville? I've been there twice now and it's pretty impressive.

How’s the South Carolina beer scene? I interviewed with a hospital in Myrtle Beach yesterday for my next assignment.

How’s the South Carolina beer scene? I interviewed with a hospital in Myrtle Beach yesterday for my next assignment.

Charleston is a great beer town. I would assume some of it gets up to Myrtle Beach. Westbrook, Edmund's Oast, COAST....There is a fairly new one, Charles Towne Fermentory, outside Charleston in Avondale. The owner was the original head brewer at Trillium and also worked at Tired Hands. At this point, I think they only distribute kegs to local businesses and sell cans out of the brewery. Their IPA's are awesome.

Charleston is a great beer town. I would assume some of it gets up to Myrtle Beach. Westbrook, Edmund's Oast, COAST....There is a fairly new one, Charles Towne Fermentory, outside Charleston in Avondale. The owner was the original head brewer at Trillium and also worked at Tired Hands. At this point, I think they only distribute kegs to local businesses and sell cans out of the brewery. Their IPA's are awesome.
the brewer from charles towne is from trillium

Last edited:
I’ll be at a level 1 trauma center so I’ll need to drink a lot. Just want to get the most bang for my buck haha

Is Idaho Falls out? That is a good trauma facility.

I definitely want to travel to Idaho at some point. With the travel nursing thing you kinda have to pick a few you like and choose the first offer. If you wait around for one you may not hear from the one you really want and miss out on another opportunity waiting to hear from them. Idaho Falls was a level 2, but it covers a really large area.

Anchorage was the one I was really wanting.

I definitely want to travel to Idaho at some point. With the travel nursing thing you kinda have to pick a few you like and choose the first offer. If you wait around for one you may not hear from the one you really want and miss out on another opportunity waiting to hear from them. Idaho Falls was a level 2, but it covers a really large area.

Anchorage was the one I was really wanting.
Anchorage is great till the first snow.

VN Store

Back