Gamecock forums are chattering about us

Booker512

Screenshot_20190814-000157_Chrome.jpg
Always interesting to see other fans perspectives.
I have to live in South Carolina, in a perpetual state of misery bc the only fans I see are Clemson fans with national championship shirts on or S.Carolina fans talking about how Muschamp can't lose to Tennessee. 🙄

Hopefully Pruitt can hand the dirt peckers the azz whoopin of their lives this season.

So you created an account there and posted this, and that constitutes that Gamecock forums are "chattering" about us?

;)

Oh if I was going to troll them, I would do it way worse than that 😂 that’s a powder keg of a fan base if I have ever seen one. You think people argue on this board? 😂😂😂. Wooo buddy.

I scan several SEC East message boards. I’m not a member of any of them. I don’t want to pay for all that lolol. I’m a tight wad

Oh if I was going to troll them, I would do it way worse than that 😂 that’s a powder keg of a fan base if I have ever seen one. You think people argue on this board? 😂😂😂. Wooo buddy.

I scan several SEC East message boards. I’m not a member of any of them. I don’t want to pay for all that lolol. I’m a tight wad

I can imagine. I knew a SC fan for a bit in college and at that time I think they were only a few years from winning their first bowl game ever and it was some CompUSA Computer Bowl or something like that. Talking to him you would have thought SC was an annual NC contender.

VN Store

Back