You know that thread where you find pictures of opposing team’s players

Rooster1

And match them to a lookalike photo? Well, this year, does anyone think most opponent’s fans will match CJP to Mr. Potato Head?

Reactions: RollerVol
fierce-football-player-yelling-sample-600w-170516021.jpg

I'm certain there is less of a possibility of matching CJP to a photo as there was getting your mother to pose for your avatar, but it apparently happened, so the answer is...maybe.

Reactions: butchna
Something wrong about a Cock fan commenting about the Head of another man....

THIS along with use of the term "stud" in reference to a young athlete or his body along with commenting on a grown xxx man's fat rolls. If they're your boyfriend or fantasy date it makes sense and there wouldn't be anything wrong with their uses at that point.

Idk about Mr. Potato Head, but I know a guy that could be his long lost twin.

Attachments

• F5528EF8-6EB4-45A0-ABC2-86084206DC66.jpeg
    F5528EF8-6EB4-45A0-ABC2-86084206DC66.jpeg
    674.6 KB · Views: 19
I'm looking for to the "make fun of" thread...... and of course the other thread that is now located in another part of our Orange Cyber World.......

To Heck with Poltical Correctness!!

Ty for listening 😊

Reactions: RollerVol
And match them to a lookalike photo? Well, this year, does anyone think most opponent’s fans will match CJP to Mr. Potato Head?

Hmm... A SoCar Capons fan with an avi pic of a bent over woman balancing a red solo cup above her backside posts a sideways comment about CJP's possible resemblance to Mr. Potato Head. Yep, that reveals all anyone needs to know about you. Have a nice day, now, ya hear?

I honestly thought when I opened this thread it is was going to be someone complaining and we were going to lose the lookalike threads too.

Last edited:
THIS along with use of the term "stud" in reference to a young athlete or his body along with commenting on a grown xxx man's fat rolls. If they're your boyfriend or fantasy date it makes sense and there wouldn't be anything wrong with their uses at that point.

There's no There There.

Reactions: photovol

VN Store

Back