Former UGA player Kelin Johnson credits Georgia's current success to Pruitt

Me waiting on the mutt trolls to stop by
a95c9c6ac783ac4b4bac6bebf5f2ca8a.png

You been wrong since day 1

It's one game and UT was in the game until early in the 4th quarter with a terrible OL, new system, new staff, and probably half of UGA's talent on the field. UT will own UGA and the rest of the SEC East within a couple of more years as long as most of this staff remains intact or upgrades are made with turnover. Let's hope UT can hold onto Pruitt for the longterm. He is going to be a BEAST HC!!!!

Last edited:
It's one game and UT was in the game for 3 1/2 quarters with a terrible OL, new system, new staff, and probably half of UGA's talent on the field. UT will own UGA and the rest of the SEC East within a couple of more years as long as most of this staff remains intact or upgrades are made with turnover. Let's hope UT can hold onto Pruitt for the longterm. He is going to be a BEAST HC!!!!
No reason to not dream. Good for children

Reactions: Frozevol
“I worked closely with him,” Johnson said of Pruitt. “Pruitt has a unique way of coaching. It’s a constant focus to make sure his team is prepared. If it’s not right, he will continue until it’s done the right way.

“He’s a great teacher of details and it really showed his years at Georgia on the defensive side of the ball. High energy and super smart.”

That sounds so familiar. Now where have I heard that phrase before?

Reactions: PA Vol and 08Vol
Most of the SEC coaches are familiar with Pruitt's style. At this point we're better as far as DB's and inside LBers are concerned. We seem to lack experience and depth on the outside and upfront on the DL. With Allen's injury I'd say Crouch and Peterson will get valuable time on the edges. I just don't see this being the year Pruitt can run the ideal defense he'd like to, but then again i feel he's gonna send all he's got in Gainesville regardless.He's not gonna allow Franks to stand in the pocket and have time to find a receiver.
I'm aware that DT and D.Johnson should start at OLB but we'll see times where there could be 4 OLB's in the game on the same play.

Last edited:
It's one game and UT was in the game for 3 1/2 quarters with a terrible OL, new system, new staff, and probably half of UGA's talent on the field. UT will own UGA and the rest of the SEC East within a couple of more years as long as most of this staff remains intact or upgrades are made with turnover. Let's hope UT can hold onto Pruitt for the longterm. He is going to be a BEAST HC!!!!

I don't think your Vol Degree was in logic. Because all it takes is one game for the statement to be factually wrong. It was proven wrong last fall, yet the guy keeps saying it anyway. :-/
That being said, I appreciate your hopeful outlook on our future.

Reactions: 08Vol
Pruitt is actually the main reason Bama and Georgia are in top 5. Saban learned all of it from Pruitt. Smart is living off Pruitts foundation that he built at UGA. WGWTFA!

Yeah, ole Nick couldn't recruit a lick at Bama or any of his previous stops until Jeremy arrived and got his house in order. 😉

Reactions: savannahfan
1565746679436.gif

I'm embarrassed for you. But oddly enough you aren't. 🤔
I love your name “live faith” simply due to the fact that I’ve had faith in Pruitt from day one. I believe he’ll beat them soon. Yes, I’m 0-1 right now, but that will #Soon change.

Apples and oranges though. Year zero you know
I think the coaching staff, the players, and everyone else has to put last year behind them and move on. I think the only thing that Pruitt might not move on from is the six turnovers against Florida and a few other things.

Reactions: bpalmer28

No we weren’t really in it for 3 1/2 quarters. We were dominated in the first half. It was 17-0 at the half. The game was over early in the 3rd.

VN Store

Back