'17 GA DT Aubrey Solomon (NCAA IS A FAIR ORGANIZATION)

where do you think @SergeantVol has been?
giphy.gif

Posting someone’s physical address with malicious intent
I went back and read the last 5-6 pages and maybe I missed it or it's been edited but all I saw was AV saying we had the "right guy" on the Soloman case now and two people tried to guess who the "right guy" was. They weren't trying to guess who AV was that I saw.

Reactions: JacketVol
Saw an article in the athletic about kid who I think transferred to Cincy and made Harbutt look horrible in how he treated the kid and his mom. Can’t link it but it makes Michigan look poorly as a program. Mostly makes Harbutt look like a jerk.

Reactions: Sleegro
Saw an article in the athletic about kid who I think transferred to Cincy and made Harbutt look horrible in how he treated the kid and his mom. Can’t link it but it makes Michigan look poorly as a program. Mostly makes Harbutt look like a jerk.

Considering everywhere he has been people want him to leave after 3 yrs regardless of success tells me he is awful to be around. The guy was in the super bowl and 49ers rolling and wore out his welcome with his antics.

Here's an article kinda about that article. Also someone posted an ESPN article above with some actual quotes from the Athletic article.

Tennessee football: Does Luke Fickell vs. Jim Harbaugh explain Aubrey Solomon’s status?

Edit: here's the athletic article if anyone has a sub. Good article.

'Coach called me a liar, Mom': Michigan, Cincinnati remain...

Last edited:

VN Store

Back