Solomon ruling And various politics for some reason

I believe it's Brandon Martin, who does post really good info on the Recruiting Forum. This is not on mobile when I go to it, but the URL is legit.
Yep, VR2 usually has solid info and most journalists write articles well before time to publish. I bet someone made a mistake and hit the wrong button on this one.

not sure about that Solomon news yet - but the NCAA ruled the Florida St QB, that transferred from Louisville, eligible yesterday- hopefully the slackers are picking up the pace on the waivers

Hearing that good news could be coming today regarding Aubrey Solomon 👀
I hope we're not placing too much emphasis on Solomon. He's had a total of 8 solo tackles in 10 games played; and no sacks; six of those tackles came against Cincinnati, Purdue, Rutgers, and Minnesota, and Indiana.(Source: sports-reference.com

I hope we're not placing too much emphasis on Solomon. He's had a total of 8 solo tackles in 10 games played; and no sacks; six of those tackles came against Cincinnati, Purdue, Rutgers, and Minnesota, and Indiana.(Source: sports-reference.com

He will most likely be a starter if he is cleared and has the ideal size for an interior D lineman. UT is desperate for Depth at that position as well.

VR2 with a "whoops" tweet out there. article not legit. rough draft ready to post if/when he becomes elligible.

lss..."my bad".

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back