Solomon ruling And various politics for some reason

how you gonna feel if Britton cox is approved at florida and Solomon is denied at Tennessee?

how you gonna feel if Britton cox is approved at florida and Solomon is denied at Tennessee?
giphy.gif

Sorry KB, I guess I could have said that better. I was agreeing with you and saying I'll be glad to get an answer one way or the other so I guess it doesn't matter which one of the three ways he said it is right.imo.

Anyway, yeah I agree.
No worries. Unlike a lot of the posters who bizarrely and angrily responded to him like he just got their wife pregnant, I really was just trying to ascertain whether or not his source told him we could expect good news.

No worries. Unlike a lot of the posters who bizarrely and angrily responded to him like he just got their wife pregnant, I really was just trying to ascertain whether or not his source told him we could expect good news.

Lol, can't believe you seemed surprised.

As long as its taken there's no way they can deny him and rip our hearts out.

Is there?

Lol.

Reactions: KBVol and Souce
Got any ready for bad news? It feels like bad news to me despite what John Ward says.

🙋‍♂️..........yeah.....If John Ward "Voice of the Vols" came to you in some dream or apparition of some type and told you something, I'm probably going to take it as gospel truth based on where he probably obtained the information.

Additionally, thank you for asking about Solomon, however I hope you asked him the most important, life changing question of all..........Is Jeremy Pruitt "the guy"? 🤔😬

Just hope Aubrey gets the thumbs up from the Ncaa slimeballs.Justin Fields,Tate Martell(who'll probably get another immediate eligibility pass to his fourth school),Woof so quickly,why not make all the others wait for their decisions because they are not "difference"makers!Hey, Ncaa,suck it!

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
If they were truly expecting news today I would think it would be soon or it's not happening today. By soon I am thinking in the next few hours, if UT knew we would know. I just think if they thought they were getting a ruling today it wouldn't be coming late in the afternoon but you never know I guess. GBO!

Haha, agreed, but let's be honest, I hope he gets to gloat for real.
D4H declared Dobbs, Sutton and Kamara HOF locks. Only needs Kamara to sign his expert check. 😏

Volnation....the only place on earth where you can post HOPEFULLLY positive news and an all out circled firing squad breaks out! Just let me know when or if the kid qualifies and I'll hang up and listen!
It’s every fanbase.

Reactions: jakez4ut
Lol, can't believe you seemed surprised.

As long as its taken there's no way they can deny him and rip our hearts out.

Is there?

Lol.

they are laughing as you are typing this. Everybody here over 12 knows in the back of your mind we are going to get screwed by the AA because that is just what they do to us. And they do it just because they can.

they are laughing as you are typing this. Everybody here over 12 knows in the back of your mind we are going to get screwed by the AA because that is just what they do to us. And they do it just because they can.
Are you saying THEY have spyware on Behr’s internet machine? 😲

Also recall he said Dobbs would end up being the GOAT QB.
That was his whole reason for being. That he would be voted in before he even finished playing was his stab at humor, but he had already delivered the comedy set.

VN Store

Back