Things I'm mad about today

Caller ID makes it harder to crank call people. I miss the old days when you had no idea who was calling. Gone are the days of answering the phone only to hear heavy breathing. You had no idea if it was a creepy perv or asthmatic Uncle Joe, who also happened to be a creepy perv.
Caller ID spoofing. Extremely difficult to track down where the call actually came from. I just don't answer the call unless I know the number. Even if it goes to voice mail, the scammers now know that it is a legit number and can sell the info.

Reactions: joevol33
20190812_223936.jpgmy poor fingers take a beating at work, and I'm mad! Especially because it hurt😄

School traffic. Why can people not figure this out? It should not take 15 minutes to enter and exit a school parking lot, but 2 days in a row it has.

I believe it. And I am guessing you deserved all of them.
Definitely one, had a few from my sister, and a couple from running my mouth. I still have a small scar from a horseshoe ring from one girl. She found out I broke up with her for her cousin😂

Reactions: NorCalVol67
Not mad per se, just frustrating. I can't speak without stumbling all over my words anymore. I'm gonna have to start playing charades in order for people to figure out what I'm trying to say. But that's where we are right now. God is good at all times!
Don’t sweat it bro, continue to rock on! Continuing to pray for a complete healing for you.

VN Store

Back