Solomon ruling And various politics for some reason

I think probably a combination of Solomon putting that on his story and Middleton tweeting something positive as well around the same time
I don’t have twitter either so it’s not a combination of either. The only combination I have is someone in the program texting me saying “ good chance we hear a Solomon update today”

I don’t have twitter either so it’s not a combination of either. The only combination I have is someone in the program texting me saying “ good chance we hear a Solomon update today”
Well i hope you’re right, wasn’t trying to put you down. Any indication whether it’s good or bad?

Not for nothing but that doesn't mean good news. Just means we'll hear an update. Just saying....

Well, if OP’s friend in the program is legit, then in combination with Solomon’s and Middleton’s social media activity in the last 12 hours then I’m inclined to think it’s good news. I did my fair share of JJP Snapchat stalking last year and he dropped subtle hints like that when he was cleared but hadn’t been announced yet 🤷🏻‍♂️

@Hbd10 e-cred is on the line! Last guy that came out of the woodwork last week saying he got a text from inside the program about Gooden was spot on. I hope you’re just as accurate

giphy.gif

It’s crazy that players can’t play where they want to. It’s hard to be a free agent when you’re not paid, so they need to stop with that BS argument.

A “good Solomon update today” or just “a Solomon update today”?

It’s crazy that players can’t play where they want to. It’s hard to be a free agent when you’re not paid, so they need to stop with that BS argument.

Understand your argument , but think of all the young impulsive players that would transfer after getting mad at a coach for yelling at them or they screw up and rather than stay around and learn from it they leave. Jauan Jennings would probably no longer be with us. Instead he learned from his mistake and matured and now has good coaching and barring injury may have a path to the NFL

Reactions: 08Vol

So you don't think the university that invested thousands of dollars in recruiting a kid to come play for their school should have any rights in this as well? I have absolutely no problem with their being stipulations in place that discourages kids to hop from one school to another whenever they want.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back