'17 GA DT Aubrey Solomon (NCAA IS A FAIR ORGANIZATION)

Compliance officers have legal backgrounds either way. Our current director of compliance has her J.D. from...Alabama...in Sports Law. So you know she knows every loophole in the book and not in the book.

I was being facetious. Because like you said even if he isn’t lawyered up he is very well taken care of.

Reactions: Devo182
You obviously haven't looked at our schedule. 8 home games and 4-0 on our OOC games. Ky,Vandy,Miss St and SCar are all very winnable and only UK is on the road. Our easiest schedule in over a decade. 8 wins should not even be an issue.
Lol. 8 wins is absolutely an issue, a major issue.

Also, im not sure how this is our easiest schedule in more than 10 years. It’s virtually identical to last year’s......we play at Florida, Georgia, SCar, at Mizz, at Ky, at Alabama and Vandy. Then we get a good SECw team in Miss State, like Auburn was good last year. The only real difference is we don’t get a top 20 WVa team like last year, but we get a BYU team that can definitely beat us if we we don’t play well. Additionally, instead of getting 3 other OOC patsies like last year, we get 2 patsies and a good UAB team that can beat us if we don’t play well.

Also, 8 home games means very little considering the status of our program right now....not sure what our home record is the last 10 years, but Neyland isn’t anywhere remotely near the intimidating home field advantage it used to be.

Lol. 8 wins is absolutely an issue, a major issue.

Also, im not sure how this is our easiest schedule in more than 10 years. It’s virtually identical to last year’s......we play at Florida, Georgia, SCar, at Mizz, at Ky, at Alabama and Vandy. Then we get a good SECw team in Miss State, like Auburn was good last year. The only real difference is we don’t get a top 20 WVa team like last year, but we get a BYU team that can definitely beat us if we we don’t play well. Additionally, instead of getting 3 other OOC patsies like last year, we get 2 patsies and a good UAB team that can beat us if we don’t play well.

Also, 8 home games means very little considering the status of our program right now....not sure what our home record is the last 10 years, but Neyland isn’t anywhere remotely near the intimidating home field advantage it used to be.
It's fixin to be.

We have the “right guy” on this now. Hence why I am optimistic on it.
giphy.gif

I was being facetious. Because like you said even if he isn’t lawyered up he is very well taken care of.
I figured, just thought I'd drop that in there for all the folks that think every kid needs to "lawyer up" for something we already have paid legal experts to do.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
supposedly the NCAA changed the rule -- see the link of the article I posted today on here
They changed the rule where they lost a year of eligibility if the previous institution didn’t sign off and it was in conference. That was also Baker Mayfield inspired.

VN Store

Back