Tennessee is the buyout king

Novel idea... spending more money upfront to land a good coach would actually save money in the long run. It’s like they’re running a racket over there

Probably why the one's making those decisions are no longer a part of the University. None of the players in this display of lunacy can make this asinine decisions again.

Unless it’s a complete economic disaster for a school to play in the game or a natural disaster hits both teams should be locked in the game.

I hated we ran from NC
I hate we’re running from OsU
I’m sure there’s more...

source.gif

It goes to show and shows to go that going the cheap route on SEC football coaches, usually ends with a Tennessee type season
(A UT season as of late)

Just like the old joke about divorce. Why does it cost so much?

Because it's worth it!

The problem is we keep asking the cheap girl with limited options to marry us....

We'd rather marry the desperate, homely girl that would be satisfied with a 1 carat diamond instead of the hot and successful one that needs 1.5 carats....

Unless it’s a complete economic disaster for a school to play in the game or a natural disaster hits both teams should be locked in the game.

I hated we ran from NC
I hate we’re running from OsU
I’m sure there’s more...
Must not have read the OP.

What about running from OsU?

Reactions: Seattle Hillbilly
Probably why the one's making those decisions are no longer a part of the University. None of the players in this display of lunacy can make this asinine decisions again.

They may be wounded from Schiano Sunday but the culprits that are responsible for the string of cheap hires are still lurking around (the Haslams)...

Reactions: 08Vol and Remy
They may be wounded from Schiano Sunday but the culprits that are responsible for the string of cheap hires are still lurking around (the Haslams)...
Ok, sorry, I forgot to acquiesce to the conspiracy crowd. I prefer not to wear tinfoil hats.

The Times They Are A-Changin'....new Got Father in Town !

View attachment 217530

A guy we paid millions of dollars to coach us for 16 Seasons. Then, paid him six million more to leave once he ran the program into the ground. Then, paying him millions more to come back. This seems to be the definition of stupidity!

Ok, sorry, I forgot to acquiesce to the conspiracy crowd. I prefer not to wear tinfoil hats.

Silly me, I forgot. Our super donors aren't like every other one in college sports. They don't meddle at all in hiring decisions/finances. I mean, I should be able to see how the same family has splurged on big $$$ for the Cleveland Browns coaching hires as well....

Reactions: 08Vol and Frozevol
Then, paid him six million more to leave once he ran the program into the ground
will agree about millions but will never agree Coach Fulmer ran the Big Orange Football into the ground....never !
Was it time for a change....yes indeed but in hindsight :eek:

Reactions: Tallman
A guy we paid millions of dollars to coach us for 16 Seasons. Then, paid him six million more to leave once he ran the program into the ground. Then, paying him millions more to come back. This seems to be the definition of stupidity!

Attachments

• 6C959AF4-3FE6-4C89-AB27-68B2AE1CE0AD.jpeg
    6C959AF4-3FE6-4C89-AB27-68B2AE1CE0AD.jpeg
    441.6 KB · Views: 52

VN Store

Back