Tidbit on 1st scrimmage {video clips inside)

And no other QBs getting sacked?

Sounds like QB is still holding the ball too long.
It could be nothing. Or it could be a repeat from last year. Sounds like JG was making some bad throws too, but it could have been good defense. Reading that multiple players got multiple sacks with the 1s and JG making bad throws lead me to assume he was being rushed. I'm not panicking, just don't like hearing that after the last few years.

Reactions: LittleVol
It could be nothing. Or it could be a repeat from last year. Sounds like JG was making some bad throws too, but it could have been good defense. Reading that multiple players got multiple sacks with the 1s and JG making bad throws lead me to assume he was being rushed. I'm not panicking, just don't like hearing that after the last few years.

Yeah no one does. Which is why it's so confusing to me that so many people believe his behavior will change after showing for 2 years now, what he does in game environments.

And no other QBs getting sacked?

Sounds like QB is still holding the ball too long.

They only have to tap him in scrimmage for a sack and the play dies. Little bit of a skewed stat with no other context. The O line was being shuffled around as well. Just no way of knowing how well the unit really played. It is def a raw nerve for us, though.

I think the defense has become so good that it now overshadows how elite JG could have been.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back