'20 WA OLB Sav'ell Smalls

Chances of VOL as it stands

1 in 3

Loved his visit ! and I mean loved it ! was honest with staff though and admitted he was unsure of distance and programs future. There is a shot here.

Chances of VOL as it stands

1 in 3

Loved his visit ! and I mean loved it ! was honest with staff though and admitted he was unsure of distance and programs future. There is a shot here.
So you can never count the #1 recruiter in the nation from last year out of a battle for a recruit... that being said... this kid has a ticket to wherever he wants to go. We've got a refreshing wave in our recruiting that's honest with kids, levels with them about their goals, shows them high-end facilities that are right there with the best in the country... we've got a coaching staff that may well be the best in the country, and if not, they're close, but we're paying them like they are... our coaches on staff have put a lot of kids into the NFL and a lot of those kids have gone on to become superstars...

All that being said... I understand why big name recruits want to visit us, and I also understand why we end up in a lot of guys' top 3-5... but we have to lay it out on the field if we want to actually land these guys on a consistent basis on a national level

Depends on how FSU does as well. We need them to tank somewhat.

Tennessee needs a good season, we land some people like Baron and Hardy and get the momentum rolling for us, then I think we have some big time kids jump in the boat that are kind of unexpected.

Depends on how FSU does as well. We need them to tank somewhat.

Tennessee needs a good season, we land some people like Baron and Hardy and get the momentum rolling for us, then I think we have some big time kids jump in the boat that are kind of unexpected.

Looking at FSUs schedule, I dont see them tanking.

Don't see Taggart getting it done at FSU, but only time will tell. Haven't seen anything from him for me to think he is a quality head coach, that don't mean he won't be it's only my opinion.

Reactions: eroller1141@gmail
So he struggles his first year at FSU and that means he cant or wont get better?
That’s what I keep saying. Then again, I think Smalls is like 10-2 over here is different than 7-5 over there. FSUs schedule is baby soft. It should be better this year. If it ain’t you’ll see the admin trying to get Urban out of retirement or something like that.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Don't see Taggart getting it done at FSU, but only time will tell. Haven't seen anything from him for me to think he is a quality head coach, that don't mean he won't be it's only my opinion.
I don't even think he's signed a QB in his first two classes, nor does he have one committed. The wheels are about to completely fall off.

I said it a month ago and I will say it again, we have a real legit shot. If we win 8 or 9, I think he is a VOL! GBO!
I think 9-3 is the absolute ceiling. I'm gonna go with 7-5 or 8-4 this year. Sets up nicely for 2020. If we beat someone were not expecting 9 wins is a real possibility

I don't even think he's signed a QB in his first two classes, nor does he have one committed. The wheels are about to completely fall off.

He has the #9 pro ranked QB committed for this class. Currently his class is at #9. I think FSU will have a good season this year. Their schedule is soft as charmin.

I think out of those games only Clemson and possibly UF can beat them. I think they handle the others.
They have no qb who you respect in the passing game. If this was vintage fsu, they would go 11-1 at worst. Taggart is a avg coach & has a butch feel to him. Something about him I've never cared for. No way they should go bowless in that horrible conference. 2nd most talented team in the conference. I know jimbo left it a mess but that's no excuse for that amount of talent in THAT conference

Reactions: SweetasSoda
He has the #9 pro ranked QB committed for this class. Currently his class is at #9. I think FSU will have a good season this year. Their schedule is soft as charmin.
They better hope that kid is good because that room is thinner than the kid that's starting at QB for them.

They have no qb who you respect in the passing game. If this was vintage fsu, they would go 11-1 at worst. Taggart is a avg coach & has a butch feel to him. Something about him I've never cared for. No way they should go bowless in that horrible conference. 2nd most talented team in the conference. I know jimbo left it a mess but that's no excuse for that amount of talent in THAT conference
they don't have an OL. Again. they lost their best OL to transfer. FSU might have another atrocious season.

VN Store

Back