The Boys (Prime Video Series)

I watched it until they did the whole mocking Christians, i know they would never, ever mock islam the way they mock christians.

So it’s only ok to mock Christians as long as there is another scene mocking Islam to balance it out?

Reactions: marvin616
I didn’t get that. I got mocking commercialized ministries and their hypocrisy. And no they won’t mock Islam...fear of death and destruction has that effect.
To them its all the same. I thought so too at 1st but it became all of Christianity

To them its all the same. I thought so too at 1st but it became all of Christianity
If you don’t know the ramifications of even being humorous about Islam, I got nothing for you. Don’t really disagree about the ease in which ridiculing Christianity is practiced...just watched the whole series and don’t see it the same way as you. Embassies get bombed, whole bloodlines get fatwa’d if you’re championing equal time for Muslim’s tho. How about dog some Hindus or Buddhists?

So it’s only ok to mock Christians as long as there is another scene mocking Islam to balance it out?

It's hilarious to me how snowflake some Christians can be; and are usually the ones complaining about other groups complaining about being offended.

Grow a pair will ya?

* Keyword some, I know not all Christians are the hyper-sensitive type.

I started Banshee but the whole story line seems completely unbelievable.

Oh it's 100% unbelievable that he could pull that off for longer than 2 days, and bugged me a lot at first. But it has some amazing characters, a couple of the best villains ever, great action, good dialogue, great fights scenes (probably the best ever on tv) and enough bad ass moments that after awhile I just accepted it.

Last edited:
BTW it has good storylines for the seasons, minus the last season. The good thing about it is its ludicrous and knows it is and fully embraced this fact. The main plot is definitely shaky though they do a good enough job working around it, but it is one fun violently crazy ride.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back