Big Brother

How do white people (or anybody) in today's age not know you can't make rice jokes about Asians and monkey jokes about blacks?...on national TV! WTF. I can't believe this dude survived the block. This cast is so pathetic. Sam (as long as he's not in the DR), Nicole, and Tommy are the only people I can stand.

Make fun of everything or nothing at all. When you begin picking acceptable jokes then comedy is dead.

So just to be clear, you're on the record saying blacks = monkeys is both hilarious comedy and fair game?

I didn’t say it was hilarious. I personally do not find it funny.

I am on the record though as saying that comedy has been used to push boundaries since the days of Shakespeare. Lenny Bruce used comedy to break down many barriers and his jokes went over many peoples heads.

Censorship is a very very slippery slope. You don’t like a comedian leave the club or don’t watch him, but to say what is allowed and what is not allowed will and should be decided by the audience.

On the flip side....do you get upset when a comedian takes Gods name vain? Or makes fun of a Christian? Or an African comedian does their white voice? Or robin Williams does his Scottish drunk impression? Or Monty python made fun of both the queen and their system of rule? Or Pryor used the N word or said honky? Or Kaufman made fun of red necks? Or Kinison made fun of the Christians wearing crosses on their necks? Or Dunham has a dead Muslim puppet that wants to blow up the audience? Or cheech and Chong joke about drug abuse?

I mean how much sensorship you want? Who decides what is allowed and what isn’t???

I didn’t say it was hilarious. I personally do not find it funny.

I am on the record though as saying that comedy has been used to push boundaries since the days of Shakespeare. Lenny Bruce used comedy to break down many barriers and his jokes went over many peoples heads.

Censorship is a very very slippery slope. You don’t like a comedian leave the club or don’t watch him, but to say what is allowed and what is not allowed will and should be decided by the audience.

On the flip side....do you get upset when a comedian takes Gods name vain? Or makes fun of a Christian? Or an African comedian does their white voice? Or robin Williams does his Scottish drunk impression? Or Monty python made fun of both the queen and their system of rule? Or Pryor used the N word or said honky? Or Kaufman made fun of red necks? Or Kinison made fun of the Christians wearing crosses on their necks? Or Dunham has a dead Muslim puppet that wants to blow up the audience? Or cheech and Chong joke about drug abuse?

I mean how much sensorship you want? Who decides what is allowed and what isn’t???

It's a yes or no question. I skipped the middle, but my eye gravitated toward the misspelling of censorship, which I've not advocated at all. In fact, one of my biggest problems with BB21 is they are censoring this stuff and protecting these bad- behaving douchebags. I want them to put it on prime time and stop cutting feeds.

It's a yes or no question. I skipped the middle, but my eye gravitated toward the misspelling of censorship, which I've not advocated at all. In fact, one of my biggest problems with BB21 is they are censoring this stuff and protecting these bad- behaving douchebags. I want them to put it on prime time and stop cutting feeds.

You seriously focused on one typo and over looked the whole middle part? Dude that’s lame. Seems you wanted to overlook that part so you wouldn’t have to deal with reality.

And that was a serious snowflake move man. You used to be better than that.

And how the hell can you throw out false dichotomy and then say it’s a yes or a no?

You seriously focused on one typo and over looked the whole middle part? Dude that’s lame. Seems you wanted to overlook that part so you wouldn’t have to deal with reality.

And that was a serious snowflake move man. You used to be better than that.

And how the hell can you throw out false dichotomy and then say it’s a yes or a no?

You created the false dichotomy, I just wanted to see if you really stood by what you said. You went onto change the discussion. If I used to put up with long winded deflections then I used to be lamer than I am now. Again, nobody was talking about censorship

You created the false dichotomy, I just wanted to see if you really stood by what you said. You went onto change the discussion. If I used to put up with long winded deflections then I used to be lamer than I am now. Again, nobody was talking about censorship

Then we agree.
You believe comedy should be completely uncensored and left to the audience to decide.

Now this is a good episode. Some redditor made this with the regular footage and the leaked footage that CBS has tried to scrub from existence evidently. NSFW. Guess I'm back to watching since the DipSh*tters are splitting up.

Reactions: n_huffhines
Now this is a good episode. Some redditor made this with the regular footage and the leaked footage that CBS has tried to scrub from existence evidently. NSFW. Guess I'm back to watching since the DipSh*tters are splitting up.

That's seriously the best episode I've ever seen.

Reactions: BadJerry20
If you go out 2nd-4th **** taking the veto, take the trip you are not keeping it anyway. Dummies.

If you go out 2nd-4th **** taking the veto, take the trip you are not keeping it anyway. Dummies.

One problem is if you're on the block and you don't take POV, even though everybody knows you won't end up with it, people will use that as an excuse that you don't want to win the game enough and vote you out. If you're Nick, you definitely keep the $5k. If you're Tommy, you should take the Hawaii trip. So dumb.

Reactions: BadJerry20
So disappointed we didn't get to hear boos, which evidently production tells the audience not to do anymore as it may effect the game. Which really makes no sense.

Edit: BTW sorry for the edits, I'm in the process of watching. Lol at least the audience didn't cheer or laugh at his horrible attempts at humor, and Julie pressed him on his sh*t. She baited him perfectly, "do you have any regrets?" Jack, "no blahs blahs blah" Julie, "Well how about all of this" lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
Also I haven't watched the last couple weeks, but has Jack been acting more "goofy and playful" to the camera. Rumor is production told him he was getting a negative response and he needed to joke around more.

I love this show, but this is when I have the biggest issue. They tend to pick their "favorites" then hide flaws and nudge them in certain directions.

VN Store

Back