Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't usually do the throwing people's comments back in their face, thing but if Simmons turns out like it's looking, I'm not sure I could resist. Some folks, smh.

2019 TN DT Elijah Simmons Commits to UT
I went back and read through the first few pages. Really unbelievable. My favorite part is they're always just keeping it real. Then there's the comment referred to by Cooper. These boys work their butt off and realize a dream. They choose to wear Tennessee orange then so called Tennessee fans make remarks like this because of how many stars a recruiting service gives them.

Preston Williams is a football freak. He was the most misused football player in the history of the sport.

We're responsible for his personal growth? Choices? And Maturity; or lack thereof?

I don't think so.

Tell coach Tee about transferring out bc things don't go exactly your way.

Reactions: drvenner
We're responsible for his personal growth? Choices? And Maturity; or lack thereof?

I don't think so.

Tell coach Tee about transferring out bc things don't go exactly your way.

Speaking of Preston Williams. I literally don't remember his recruitment whatsoever. I pulled up his 247 profile and he only had a few crystal balls in favor of South Carolina and UGA. Did he just commit out of nowhere? I recall the recruitments of pretty much all the high profile commits in that 16' cycle but him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back