We are #4 most annoying fan base. But #1 in mediocre programs!

His article was spot on when he said Volunteer fans still think it's the mid 1990's. The basketball/football school thread is clear evidence.
So you actually don't think we are relevant. Why do you post? The mid-90's statement was a slam at UT. We will be more than relevant very soon, despite what the miserable minority think.

So you actually don't think we are relevant. Why do you post? The mid-90's statement was a slam at UT. We will be more than relevant very soon, despite what the miserable minority think.

We are Not relevant right now. We were once, and we will be again, but not now. Not miserable. I'm not going to pretend everything has been roses either

If anything, the memes are keeping us relevant at the moment. Objectively, no, Tennessee hasn’t really accomplished anything of note since appearing in the 2007 SEC championship game. 26F567C7-8E11-41E4-A91C-2D7116399E59.jpeg

We are Not relevant right now. We were once, and we will be again, but not now. Not miserable. I'm not going to pretend everything has been roses either
If anything, the memes are keeping us relevant at the moment. Objectively, no, Tennessee hasn’t really accomplished anything of note since appearing in the 2007 SEC championship game. View attachment 216777
I really don't care about anything of the past few seasons. 5 years in the wilderness of the former HC has put us here. I also truly don't take the word of an OSU homer as anything of significance. I will continue to look at the progress the team is making and will be watching the relevance of UT rise again. Until then, I won't stress about the past.....just look forward to a much brighter future with dominance and destruction ahead.

Lol, biggest bunch of frigging crybabies ever. Ever!!

"Stop saying we're relevant"
"Stop saying we're gonna beat Florida"
"Stop setting yourself up for disappointment "
"Stop saying Vandy sucks"
"Stop saying you think Pruitt is a good coach"

Just stop getting any enjoyment at all out of it because you're making others miserable and embarrassing them on the internet.

'On the bright side, it was stated that in order to be in the conversation of most annoying fan base, your school has to be relevant. However, I’m not sure how Tennessee got in that mix. Maybe because Volunteer fans still think it’s the mid-90’s.'

If this is something voted on by others, what difference does it make if Vol fans think they're relevant or not? If one of the criteria is the team has to be relevant and we are selected #4, then obviously, someone thinks we're relevant. Us being irrelevant was just the opinion of the writer, not the 'voters'.

Reactions: VolsSince78
Geez man you need to get a sense of humor. Have you lived in a cave the past 10 years?

Reactions: Titan05
Doing my graduate thesis in Male Studies, and I can tell you this is all the result of "Vol Privilege". Whether we realize it or not, we're all guilty of Vol bias, and subconsciously discriminate against all other fan bases - some are suggesting we should pay reparations, and that the cisvolgendered among us that identify as males should disavow our cisvolnormative orthodoxy, grow mullets, and wear jorts and bras. Personally I'm disgusted with my privileged upbringing. But, hey, we're number 4!

VN Store

Back